An Exclusive Croud, TikTok and Verb Event: TikTok Take-Off
Join TikTok Take-Off: Creators, creatives, and performance success to hear from speakers from Croud, TikTok, and VERB as they explore how brands can maximize opportunities across the TikTok platform – from getting started through to exploring the creative challenges brands face.
If you’re wondering whether TikTok can actually be used as a performance channel, Croud firmly believes that it can, and they have real-life examples to back their claim!
In this session, they will also provide practical advice on how to use TikTok’s evolving eCommerce platform, whilst taking you on a journey to commercial success.
Register for the event here.
The event agenda is as follows:
- The rise of TikTok; the cultural impact of the platform and how it is changing consumer behavior.
- Getting started on TikTok; steps brands need to take to launch on the platform, measuring success and considerations for scaling.
- Creative strategy for brands; what an effective creative strategy looks like across paid and organic, TikTok’s creative suite, developing creative for performance and the role of creators and influencers.
- Using TikTok to drive performance; the rise of TikTok as an eCommerce platform, the new shopping ads features, TikTok’s partners, and more!
- Amy Butterworth – Creative Strategist, VERB
- Emily Smith – Paid Social Account Director, Croud
- Joel Williams – Venture Capital & Agency Partnerships, TikTok
- Yazmin King – Paid Social Account Director, Croud
- Date: 19th October
- Time: 9am-11:00am (with breakfast from 8.45)
- Location: The Drum Labs, 25-27 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3LT
- Cost: Free
- Open to: brand side marketers and senior executive
croud welcomes questions in advance of the session and will cover as many of these as they can during the presentations and Q&A session. Make sure you register in advance to attend.
Croud is an award-winning, global, full-service digital marketing partner, specializing in developing key strategies for sustainable business growth.