Terms & Conditions
Last updated and posted on February 20, 2017
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The following terms apply to your use of the Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com, as owned and operated by DAN Global Ltd. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access Digital Agency Network content, on whatever device. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted the following conditions.
The term ‘Digital Agency Network or ‘DAN’ or ‘DAN Global’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, DAN Global Ltd., whose registered office is DAN Global, Sakayik Sok. Ihlamur Palas No:42/10 34365 Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey. The term ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means any person or entity using the Site.
1. Use of Site, Services and Content
- DAN Global may from time to time modify the Services and add, change, or delete features of the Services in its sole discretion, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes to the Service constitutes your acceptance of these changes. DAN Global will use commercially reasonable efforts to post information on the Site regarding material changes to the Services.
- The Website content, such as text, graphics, images, logos, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, button icons, software, trademarks, sounds, music, artwork and computer code, and other Website content (collectively, “DAN Content”), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All DAN Content is the property of DAN Global or its content suppliers or clients. Unauthorized use of DAN Content may violate the laws, and is strictly prohibited. DAN content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute DAN Content without the express written permission of DAN Global Ltd. You are not entitled to use DAN Content for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- You agree not to sell or modify DAN Content or copy, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the DAN Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You further agree to in no other way misuse DAN Content that appears on this Site.
- You agree that you will not make use of the website to cause an infringement of the rights of any other individual, company or organisation, make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent claims or membership applications.
- DAN Content is provided for general information only and it doesn’t constitute legal advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied upon for this purpose. Neither DAN Global nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which DAN Global shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
User Content and Submissions
- You Understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through the Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. DAN Global claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content You submit, post or display on or through the Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com ,and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com, You grant DAN Global a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant DAN Global a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting DAN Global Services. DAN Global will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the Site.
- DAN Global reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion. If You post User Content in any public area of the Site, You also permit any user of the Site to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on the Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
- DAN Global does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or endorse any opinions expressed by users of the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at Your own risk.
2. Memberships, Payment and Fees
- DAN Global offers enhanced Services for a fee (“Paid Membership Account”). The Paid Membership Account provides you with extra features for a fee (the “Paid Membership Account Fees”) at the current rates as described at Submit Agency page on our website, located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com/submit-agency/
- The Paid Membership Account forms set out the key criteria for each type of membership available and you will only be entitled to the services specified for your category of membership. By filling out a particular form you warrant that you meet the criteria specified. We may contact you at any time to verify any information that you have submitted either by email or telephone and reserve the right not to process any membership application at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the Paid Membership Account registration form and all forms you access on the Site, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. To create a Paid Membership Account, the member must be a company or legal entity that meets DAN Global’s minimum requirements and you must have the authority to create the Paid Membership Account registration on behalf of the company.
- When you upgrade your free Account into a Paid Membership Account you agree to the conditions thereafter. The Paid Membership Account will become effective as soon as we receive full payment of the Paid Membership Account Fees. A Paid Membership Account is only accessible for a minimum subscription period of 12 months and you will be billed on a yearly basis, unless otherwise stated.
- An upgrade from your free Account into a Paid Membership Account will end your free membership. You will be billed for your first year immediately upon upgrading. The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Paid Membership Account.
- Should you choose to become a subscriber to any portion of the Site that requires a membership, you agree to pay the membership fees and any other charges incurred in connection with the membership or service you may decide to purchase while using the Site. These fees (including any applicable taxes) will be accepted by you at the time of purchase, at rates clearly posted and in effect when the charges were incurred.
- DAN Global reserves the right to change Paid Membership Account fees, service fees, processing fees or any other fee that may be charged by DAN Global at any time, at the sole discretion of DAN Global and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Site. No refunds of fees already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information You hold for Your Paid Membership Account, including Your password and username. You agree to notify DAN Global immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DAN Global or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using Your Account, password or username as a result of Your failing to keep Your Account information secure and confidential. DAN Global cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these obligations.
- You agree that you will not allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree to notify DAN Global immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DAN Global or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your user ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- Please note that without prejudice to any of our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) DAN Global reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership without reference to you or disallow your access to our website should we believe (in our discretion) that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, or due to failure to pay applicable fees. DAN Global reserves the right to cancel your registration to the site and/or refuse you access to restricted areas immediately and without giving you any advance notice. DAN Global shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from your inability to access any pages on the site.
3. External Links
- Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com contains hyperlinks to third party websites. DAN Global is not liable for the contents or accessibility of such websites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
- You may not frame or link to our website or DAN Content without DAN Global’s prior written consent. You may only link to our website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
4. Third Party Software, Features and Applications
- DAN Global does not offer any warranty on any third-party software, plugins and applications You download using the Site. By using any downloadable software and application to enable Your use of the Services, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement associated with the software, plugins and applications provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- Neither DAN Global nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. Advertisements and Other Sources Of Revenue
- Parts of the Site contain advertising and sponsorship. Some of the Services may now or in the future be supported by advertising revenue, pay-per-click mechanisms, or other funding, and the Site may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored via the Site, queries made through the Services, or other criteria. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation.
- Job advertisements contained on the site are provided by prospective employers and their agents and are not necessarily reviewed by DAN Global. DAN Global accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of advertisements and expect candidates to carry out such verification procedures as are necessary and prudent in the circumstances. If you are a recruitment consultancy or an employment business, it is your responsibility to ensure that advertisements and job postings you place on Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com, comply with your obligations under the Act and Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations and all other legislation. Job advertisements placed in the jobs section on the Site must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called business opportunities.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising on the Site are subject to change without specific notice to You. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. In consideration for DAN Global granting You access to and use of the Site and the Services, You agree that the DAN Global may place such advertising on the Site and/or incorporate such advertisements into the Services.
- Advertisers are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from Digital Agency Network website located at http://digitalagencynetwork.com, any advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring DAN Global into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.
- Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. If we believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from the Site without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
6. Limitation of Liability
- We do not accept any liability arising from any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate our website or to provide the service offered on our website. The specification of this site may vary from time to time without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that except as specified herein, no representations, warranties or promises of any kind have been made to You by DAN Global regarding the use of the Site or the DAN Content.
- Neither DAN Global, nor its licensors, representatives, affiliates, employees, shareholders or directors shall be cumulatively responsible or liable for any damages of any kind including, without limitation, lost business, profits or data (or the cost to recreate such data), direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory, exemplary, special or punitive damages that may result from Your access to or use of Site, the DAN Content, or the Services, or any content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Site. Any reliance placed on the DAN Content will be at Your sole responsibility and risk.
- We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. DAN Global is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. The data, insights and information herein does not contain any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any specific investments or other decisions. DAN Global reserves the right to make changes to the website at any time and without notice. We are not liable for any damages caused by the information or materials that may be downloaded from the Site. Any reliance placed on the Site and DAN Content will be at the Your sole responsibility and risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DAN Global harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expenses, including all legal fees related to your misuse of the Site or your breach of these terms and conditions. You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this Site.
- You may cancel your agreement with DAN Global and terminate this Agreement at any time with a prior notice of 30 days. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling Your Account. All of Your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Cancelation of a Paid Membership Account may result in data losses within the company page and information on this Site. This information can not be recovered once Your Account is cancelled.
- DAN Global has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other DAN Global service, if, you have breached any provision of the Terms, or if DAN Global is required to do so by law, or if DAN Global is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service, or if the provision of the Services to you by DAN Global is no longer commercially viable. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of Your Account or Your access to Your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in Your Account. DAN Global reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that except as specified herein, no representations, warranties or promises of any kind have been made to You by DAN Global regarding the use of the Site or the DAN Content.
- By completing the registration process, subscribing to any of our email services, and/or using the Site or Services, you represent that you are 18 years old or older, are authorized to bind any legal entity that you represent, and agree to all of the terms in this Agreement.
- You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on DAN Global’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
- These terms and conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of our website. No other written or oral statement will be incorporated.
- DAN Global reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any feature of the Site or service. By continuing to use the Site after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- DAN Global shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations (except for payment obligations hereunder) due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, strikes or other labor shortages, act of any government affecting the terms hereof, acts of terrorism, accident, fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, severe weather or other act of God, failure of telecommunication or internet service providers. including but not limited to war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, strikes or other labor shortages, act of any government affecting the terms hereof, acts of terrorism, accident, fire, explosion, flood, hurricane, severe weather or other act of God, failure of telecommunication or internet service providers.
For more information, you may call us on +90 212 240 8204 or send email to email@example.com