Are you a talented designer looking for the right place to grow and contribute your skills to transformational projects with big name consumer brands?
Location:New York City / USA
We help our clients create new digital products for commerce, games, travel and entertainment. We optimize their existing platforms, to make them more engaging and more profitable. And we help them unify their customer experience – online, in store, and everywhere else. We need the best and brightest designers and engineers to bring these ideas to life for our clients.
Our UX Designers work with our creative team to produce great designs for native apps and responsive websites. Our UX Designers internalize and extend the visual language and interactive model for each project, taking into consideration not only how it looks but how it works and will be used.
This design position is located in New York, NY. from has wholly-owned offices in New York, Orlando, FL and Lima, Peru.
Here is what you will do:
• Transform UX wireframes into high fidelity user-centered design mockups and specification.
• Contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns and guidelines and ensure their consistent deployment across various touch points to maintain a strong world-class brand.
• Work closely with product managers, engineers and other team members to identify and plan project requirements and conceptualize ideas.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure the delivery of a brand nurturing design experience.
• Appreciate and offer critical feedback and seek it out in reviews with customers, peers, stakeholders and research.
• 3+ years of experience in this field.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Fearless approach to typography and an intuitive understanding of classical proportion and layout.
• The ability to communicate ideas and designs using nothing more than a pencil and paper (gasp!).
• Solid portfolio that clearly demonstrates design innovation and a refined-yet-irreverent visual sensibility. Background in creating mobile and web applications.
• Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, web design best practices, visual trends and emerging web technologies.
• Experience designing for multiple devices and responsive design.
• Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Enthusiasm for leadership, team management, and mentorship.
• Skilled using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch3 and prototyping tools (Marvel, InVision, Edge Reflow).
• You can actually draw on paper.
• You like to talk about your work.
FROM, The Digital Transformation Agency
They are called FROM because they help companies get from where they are, to where they need to be to win with today’s digitally-adept customers. What makes FROM unique is their uniquely collaborative approach to innovation.
151 W. 30th St. 2nd Floor New York, NY 10001