SEO Web Developer
AdVisible is looking for an SEO Web Developer to join their team in Sydney.
Position: SEO Web Developer
Posted: 21 December 2020
We’re looking for an SEO Web Developer who is experienced and passionate about the technical side of SEO and analytics.
Working at AdVisible is an amazing opportunity because we put our team and clients first. By combining our passion for people with our +10 years of experience, we help our clients unlock their full potential online using digital marketing.
This is your chance joining an award-winning agency with an amazing company culture. You’ll be part of a fast growing agency and dynamic environment where your teammates support your personal and professional growth.
This role will involve working closely with our SEO specialists and web team on some very exciting clients.
• Efficiently work across multiple SEO campaigns Conduct technical site audits
• Implement SEO fixes on clients websites such as URL structure, XML sitemaps, crawl errors, broken links, internal linking, improving code, load speed, duplicate content, schema markup etc.)
• GA, GSC & GTM implementation
• Monitor GSC for errors and implemented fixes
• Lead site migration projects
• Analyse campaign reporting and make strategic and actionable suggestions
• Assist web team with web projects and web support packages
• Be part of a fast-growing and award-winning agency
• Amazing company culture – close knit family
• Competitive salary based on Experience
• Transparent career progression with annual performance reviews
• Convenient Sydney CBD Office
• Stocked kitchen
• End of year company trip
Learn more about the culture at AdVisible – Watch on YouTube
It’s important that you share similar core values to what we’ve built our culture on:
To right candidate will have:
• Worked within an agency
• +2 years of development experience working across multiple accounts
• Advanced working knowledge of HTML,CSS, and JS
• Knowledge of MySQL and PHP
• Proficient with SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, and DeepCrawl
• Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress and Shopify
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Impeccable analytical, organisational and time management skills
• Versatility to perform tasks independently and collaborate with the wider team
• Commitment to follow new SEO trends, ranking factors and algorithm updates
Job Application Link: [email protected]