SEO Project Manager
Ignite Visibility is looking for an SEO Project Manager to join their team in San Diego.
Position: SEO Project Manager
Posted: 17 June 2021
Ignite Visibility is an award-winning and fast-growing digital marketing agency in sunny San Diego with a fully remote team. Ignite provides innovative marketing and high-touch solutions to our clients. We are hiring a talented SEO Project Manager to join our team. The SEO Project Manager will manage client accounts as well as play a leadership role in the company. Come grow your career with us in a fun, dedicated, and growth-oriented environment!
• Develop and own client’s SEO campaign including but not limited to content strategy and technical optimization recommendations
• Responsible for researching and mapping keywords to develop client campaign strategy
• Manage project operations in partnership with the Lead Strategist to ensure contract deliverables are completed to Ignite Visibility standards and align with SEO best practices
• Conduct regular campaign analysis and monitoring
• Review and setup goals in Google Analytics to better monitor success of SEO campaign
• Complete minor web development such as navigation changes, minor CSS changes, text edits, and addition of images based on SEO recommendations
• Execute technical optimization tasks such as Title Tags, META, and H1 using Ignite Visibility methodology
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaign deliverables are executed
• Tracks project resources, budget, timeline, milestones, costs, and goals
• Develop, assemble, and present monthly and quarterly client reports
• Effectively communicate and help resolve issues to drive client’s success
• 4+ years’ SEO experience, especially in an agency marketing setting
• A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or closely related field
• Project management or client account management experience
• Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, Monday.com, MS Project, Visio, etc.
• Understanding of creative, website, and cross channel processes to relay client needs into actionable steps
• Keen attention to detail and ability to grasp the big picture
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate and present analysis to team internal and external clients and teams
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Highly competitive salary ($70k – $80k) plus commission and bonus
• Full health and dental coverage
• Flexible works schedules
• Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
• 401k-retirement plan with employer match
• Employee advancement and growth potential
• Company-sponsored professional development opportunities
Why Ignite Visibility?
• A collaborative environment focused on client success and career development
• Fully remote workforce with optional San Diego office
• Two-time Landy Award Winner (Search Marketer of the Year & Best Paid Search Initiative)
• Named Fastest-Growing Private Companies in San Diego (2016-2020)
• Named Best Places to Work in San Diego 2017, 2020
• Named Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2017-2020
Ignite Visibility is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Job Application Link: https://ignitevisibility.com/careers/#bamboocareers