SEO Keyword Research Specialist
First Page Digital is looking for an SEO Keyword Research Specialist to join their office in Singapore.
Position: SEO Keyword Research Specialist
Posted: 30 September 2020
First Page Digital is looking for a analytical and detail obsessed SEO Keyword Research Specialist who loves to drive unprecedented traffic and keywords rankings for our clients. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Abu Dhabi, Panama and Brazil, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
• Generous remuneration & medical
• Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team
• Working side by side talented individuals
• Always new and exciting projects
• Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing (Primary):
• Researching and recommending effective SEO keywords for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI for clients
• Using a variety of tools for competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client
• Understand keyword metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
• Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work
• Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for keyword research recommendations, internal links (including anchor text optimization), on-page content and HTML sitemaps to client websites
• Work with a team of SEO Techs, Content Writers, Campaign Managers, Paid Media and Sales team
What you’ll be doing (Secondary):
• Support the SEO Technical Director and team to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow
• Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement
• Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development
• Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
• Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement
• Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites
• Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and Technical Director, documented for client communication/follow-up
• Managing outreach link building campaigns for First Page Digital clients
• Be part of a team developing and implementing effective SEO
What we need:
• Minimum of 1 year relevant, SEO research experience
• Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, SimilarWeb and SEMrush
• Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Develops knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
• Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
• Prior experience in a media agency preferred
• A ‘Can Do’ attitude
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/firstpage-digital/jobs/