Bird Marketing is looking for for a talented SEO Executive to join their team in Essex.
Bird is searching for a talented SEO Executive to join our Essex based team. We are an award-winning digital agency providing results-driven online marketing, technical and creative services to a broad range of clients, including local SMEs and global brands such as Huawei, St James’s Place and First Data.
The SEO Executive will work as part of our industry-leading team and will contribute to the delivery of a variety of projects. From day one you will be involved in the creation of digital campaigns from concept to completion. You will be liaising with clients and collaborating with colleagues to achieve the best project outcomes.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Conducting keyword research, competitor and industry trend analysis
• Using WordPress and other content management systems
• Outreach and communication with our network of media partners
• Analysis and reporting of campaign success data
We want to hire an experienced individual with a good working knowledge of SEO best practices and the desire to take the next step in their career. We have a state of the art in-house system and access to industry leading tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and SEMRush. In order to perform in this role it is vital that you have:
• A working knowledge of:
– On-page SEO (HTML, Meta Tags, image optimisation etc.)
– Technical SEO (caching, server optimisation, Schema etc.)
– Google Analytics
– Keyword research planning
– WordPress and other content management systems
• Experience navigating a range of SEO tools
• Experience in SEO outreach and backlink acquisition
• The ability to create SEO-focussed content
• Methodical planning skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Working For Bird:
We are a close-knit team who want the best results for our clients and for each other. We are located in the heart of Billericay High Street and we take advantage of the surrounding shops, pubs and restaurants. The office can be fast-paced but we like to have fun. There are ping-pong tables, swanky boardrooms, and a well stocked kitchen. We also offer the flock a range of employee benefits, including:
• 30 days holiday
• Additional paid birthday day off (or three day weekend)
• Regular socials and lunches (expenses paid)
• Free gym membership
• Free Spotify Premium
• Free Netflix
• Free eye tests and discounted glasses
• Festive party (expenses paid)
• Summer party (expenses paid)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee loyalty schemes
– Birdiversary Celebration
– Private medical insurance
– £1000 work technology budget (e.g. build your own PC)
If you are an experienced SEO Executive and you wish to develop your career in a progressive digital agency then send a copy of your CV and portfolio to be considered for this role. Bird is expanding and we are always interested in hearing from new talent – visit the Bird careers page for more opportunities and information about our company.
Bird is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of any personal characteristics. We will consider applications from all candidates with suitable experience and we aim to respond to successful applicants promptly.
Job Application Link: https://bird.recruitee.com/o/seo-executive