Senior Web Project Manager
Isadora Agency is looking for a remote Senior Web Project Manager to join their team.
Position: Senior Web Project Manager
Posted: 26 October 2020
The Senior Web Project Manager / Digital Producer is an experienced problem-solver and leads branding and interactive website projects from inception through strategy, design, development, and completion. They are able to efficiently plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate with different specialists across multiple projects. Responsibilities include taking part in client brainstorming sessions, project planning, client interaction, and ensuring that all projects remain on schedule.
Daily communication and explanation of ideas, as you are the face of the agency to clients in many ways. Informative and supportive when needed. The role enhances leadership skills if you’re passionate about digital and working closely with creative, & strategic people to produce exceptional quality web products, mobile, and various digital solutions made from scratch. You’ll also get to collaborate on design direction and influence the final digital solution.
The right candidate should have at least 5+ years’ experience managing medium-large scale branding and website projects. Including extensive experience with all phases of website development such as original concepts, strategy, visual design, development, QA, and implementation. Candidate should also have the ability to understand and clarify strategic business requirements, as well as explain complex ideas in a straightforward manner.
A strong understanding of visual design and good user experience is essential. Our team is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. We are a boutique agency, entrepreneurial, and a close-knit team that allows our employees a great deal of involvement and influence. Our team members really enjoy and appreciate this!
We are looking for experienced leaders ready to contribute strongly to growing our digital agency on a national level. Become a valuable asset in an evolving digital agency where you are recognized, appreciated, and challenged daily.
• Manage key strategic website and digital projects for a diverse set of brands
• Ensure work from other Producers is getting done at the standard required
• Work closely with President, Creative Director, design & technical teams, to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Serve as the liaison between client and agency
• Organize and lead project meetings, agendas and design presentations
• Manage the client feedback & revision process to ensure quality
• 5+ years working at a Product Owner or website project manager
• Strategic and critical thinking
• A natural leader with awesome energy
• Project Management
• Web Design or UX Design experience a HUGE Plus!
• Competent in leading various interactive branding and website projects
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills for a high degree of client interaction
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to self-start & work well independently as well as in a creative team environment
• Attention to detail and strong organization
• High-quality standards and a desire to be a contributing part of forward-thinking work
Compensation / Benefits:
• The position is REMOTE: HQ is in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
• Full-Time role: 5 days/week
• 3 WEEKS’ PAID VACATION
• 4 WEEKS’ PAID VACATION after only 2 years
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Holidays
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Bonus & Incentives
• Paid Sick Days
• Annual Team Trip
• Free Team lunches
• Gourmet snacks
• 2 weeks vacation end of year
• Workdays at the beach
• Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
• LOTS of perks
• Compensation: DOE
Please Note: Producers of commercials, TV, Film, and video without an extensive background in interactive web expertise should not apply.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/isadoraagency/jobs/