Senior UX Researcher
Beyond is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their office in London.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Facebook and The Royal College of Art.
If you’re looking for an environment where you can apply your skills with intelligent and inspiring people whilst learning and growing new areas, Beyond is the perfect place for you.
Everyone is focused around making the best work and the agency is built around this; from our structure to process, training, culture and the way we engage with our clients. It is all about Making It Better.
Data is central to our process, as we use insight to inform decision making, substantiate intuition and validate our assumptions. As a UX Researcher, you’ll work with product teams of strategists, UX/UI designers, product owners and developers to solve problems and design creative solutions for our clients. Your findings and recommendations will shape new product ideas, make existing products better and help us win new business opportunities.
As a Beyond UX Researcher, you’ll have the chance to:
• Partner with product, tech, client, delivery and design teams to identify research questions and outline product goals
• Identify and recommend the best methods to answer marketing and product research questions and prioritize them according to schedule and opportunity constraints
• Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to form a deep understanding of user behaviours, needs and pain points
• Plan, design and lead generative and evaluative research activities using a variety of methodologies including in-depth interviews, contextual inquiries, field/ethnographic research, comparative/competitive analysis, heuristic analysis, card sorting activities, site analytics and content audits/analysis
• Create actionable deliverables including research reports, personas and customer journeys
• Collaborate with the wider team to outline research sprints and define key checkpoints of where research, testing, and feedback is completed, communicated, and integrated into design sprints
• Build out foundational and reusable desk research of industry trends, and support new business generation
• Give input on the planning and estimation of scope/resources on projects which include a research element
• Build out a framework for research that can be utilized by other disciplines, to help scope and design projects
• Ensure that research ethics are rigorously enforced and understood throughout the studio
As a Senior UX Researcher, we’d like you to bring:
• Previous experience of working to ensure that customer’s needs and wants are understood and considered throughout the product/service development process
• Experience of driving, facilitating and leading research synthesis, developing key insights at appropriate depth, translating them into actionable strategies and recommendations to guide product/service design, business strategy and content
• Previous experience of shaping engagement by translating insights into creative ideation, making strategic and creative leaps from data-led insights and moving projects forward by initiating collaboration
• Your willingness become an expert in new technologies, trends and consumer behaviours to help make marketing and product strategy recommendations
• Your ability to mentor junior colleagues and those who want to get into research
• Your expertise in creating a mentoring program for research
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Excellent salary with a flexible benefits scheme including healthcare & dental
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
• Paid business closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• Monthly care packages
• A strong company culture whilst working on a ‘remote first’ basis – this includes weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/