Senior Project Editor/Copywriter
IMS is looking for a Sr. Project Editor/Copywriter to join their team in Hong Kong.
Position: Senior Project Editor/Copywriter
Posted: 14 September 2020
This is your chance to join a dynamic team at one of the most prestigious digital agencies in Asia.
IMS (Integrated Management Systems) is a leading digital transformation agency, with three distinguished divisions united around one shared standard of excellence:
• Our Digital Marketing Agency, that is at the forefront of some of Asia’s most high-profile marketing projects
• Our Software Development department, that leads the way in industry innovation
• Our Digital Ventures team, where our team transforms start-ups to multi-million success stories
Headquartered in Hong Kong, IMS Group’s 300-strong team also operates from offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Singapore, and Paris. Our clients range from agile start-ups looking to disrupt industries to Fortune-500 companies.
We are looking for a motivated, talented copywriter to work both in our Digital Marketing Agency and our Digital Ventures team and to lead the creative strategy and copywriting for some of China’s most high-profile projects for 2020 and beyond. The role comes with exciting career opportunities to manage a team and take on a leadership or strategic role in the organisation.
The candidate should possess outstanding written and creative skills in Simplified Chinese, with the ability to adapt their writing and creative approach to different styles and audiences, as the subjects can be as diverse as lifestyle and financial planning. Projects will go beyond social media posts to include marketing campaign content, articles, interactive content, website content, and advertising copy. To succeed in this role, the candidate should be meticulous in their approach to copywriting with a keen attention to detail, but should also be able to develop unique and creative written concepts for projects.
The candidate will work closely with the Director of Strategy and Marketing and should be able to handle various ad hoc projects under a tight schedule.
• Excellent communications skills in written Chinese (Simplified) with a very good level of written and spoken English
• Minimum of five years’ relevant experience in top-tier organisations*
• Self-motivated, able to take initiative, and with the potential to progress beyond this role into more strategic or leadership positions in the organisation
• Strong marketing, advertorial, and persuasive written skills
• Ability to dissect client needs and turn them into winning creative proposals
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Editor/Copywriter.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries and send to [email protected].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Job Application Link: https://www.imanagesystems.com/career-opportunities-ims/