Senior Digital Product Designer
Graphite Digital is looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to join their office in Brighton.
Position: Senior Digital Product Designer
Posted: 10 September 2020
Graphite is a digital customer experience agency based on the seafront in Brighton usually (but working remotely for the time being). The work we do combines the best of digital strategy, design, technology and innovation in order to create engaging digital products for some of the World’s most recognised and influential organisations.
Our vision is to create exceptional digital customer experiences that deliver value and impact quickly, and enable positive change as a result of who we are and the way we work – and this vision means we look for people who are inspired, take initiative, great at collaborating, and pursue excellence in their work. Sound like you? Read on!
You will be responsible for leading design on one of our key Pharma accounts. You will be in constant interaction with other departments and clients. Your work will be outcome-focused, user-centred and data-informed. You will share your work early and often, seeking feedback from across the board and take part in design reviews. You will be part of a talented team of Designers, Researchers, Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
You will be responsible for presenting your work to high-level client stakeholders and make them see the positive impact of your designs. You will facilitate and lead various design and UX workshops. You will also be planning your work, creating compiling design visions for our clients, estimating tasks and communicating those to the rest of the team.
Your Manager will help you achieve your goals and enable you to create your best work. You will have regular 1-2-1 sessions and training budget to make sure you get the best out of your time at Graphite.
Please apply even if you only have experience of 5 out of 8 criteria:
• Create, iterate, communicate and own a product design strategy that is anchored in user and business needs
• Maintaining and growing our design system for this key account
• Communicating your design approach and ROI of your work to clients, involving key stakeholders along the way to make them feel engaged
• Communicating and improving your design process (Design direction and strategy, research, UX, UI, Design Ops, planning workshops, etc.)
• Leading and planning Design workshops
• Working with researchers and developers to refine the final product
• Planning BAU tasks with the project manager and product designer
• Participating with the design community at large
Please apply even if you only have experience 6 out of 9 criteria:
• You have worked within regulated sectors such as Pharma, Healthcare, Banking or Insurance
• Sketch experience is a must
• Managing and developing design systems
• Strong understanding of UX and have worked with researchers (Design Strategy, User Journey Mapping, Personas, User-Centred Canvas, User interviews, etc.)
• You are able to recognise and actions on pain points and opportunities within customer journeys to fulfil user and business needs
• You have facilitated multiple workshops and are comfortable adapting the framework to the business needs
• You have a good understanding of Design Thinking and Design sprints
• You have worked in an Agile environment
• You have experience presenting your work to clients and leading client meetings
• Desirable but not essential: You have worked with remote teams (Most of our clients’ team are remote)
• Desirable but not essential: Experience managing multidisciplinary teams (UX designers, UI designers, Researchers)
Read our employee experience introduction to see all our benefits; including:
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Personal development budget for training and conferences
• Time dedicated to supporting a charity of your choice
• Free professional advice including support on mental health or finance
• Bike to work scheme
• Electric car leasing scheme
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Monthly team lunch, summer and Christmas parties
• 25 days holiday, increasing with tenure
£35,000 to £45,000+ a year (Depending on experience)
Graphite is committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse and representative workforce at all levels. We encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures and experiences. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates and women as they are currently underrepresented within the Digital Industry at this time. Appointments will be made on merit on the basis of fair and open competition.
• Write a covering letter to introduce yourself (please keep it simple and short)
• Attach your CV
• Provide a link to your Portfolio (online version preferred please, you’re working in digital after all )
• Answer all the questions
Job Application Link: https://www.graphitedigital.com/careers