Paid Social Executive
Digital Media Team is looking for a Paid Social Executive to join their team in Manchester.
Position: Paid Social Executive
Posted: 21 June 2021
At DMT we’re fiercely proud of our culture and values – they’re what’s made us who we are today. If you’re looking for a company to lay down your roots and get stuck in from the get go then you’re in the right place, we would love to hear from you! We love nothing more than nurturing talent in a supportive and welcoming environment and seeing it blossom.
We’ve trebled in size over the past 12 months and we’re hugely excited to be adding an additional member to our family. Check out the Paid Social Exec job description in more detail below to see if you think you’d make a good match. If you love pizza and digital marketing then you’re halfway there!
• Setting up and continuously optimising paid social adverts on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat with the support of the Paid Social Managers
• Implementing lead generation and conversion campaigns on social platforms
• Implementing retargeting and remarketing campaigns across all social media platforms
• Working collaboratively across internal teams to advise on creative solutions using a variety of paid formats
• Working across multiple markets and brands
• Working with the strategy team to build out distribution campaigns that effectively dovetail into the wider content strategy
• Being proactive in searching for opportunities for the agency and clients with industry developments
• Translating insights, analytics and data into client-friendly monthly campaign reports in conjunction with internal teams
• Producing internal fortnightly reports of all activity
• Providing an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction
• Flexible working available – three days in office, two days from home/wherever you like
• Huge opportunity to work with big name eCommerce brands from a variety of sectors including fashion, fitness & beauty
• Training & progression plan as well as an annual learning & development budget
• Northern Quarter office with discounted food & drink
• Great responsibility from day one – the opportunity to make a real difference
• Pension scheme
• We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
• Competitive entry level salary
• You get to work alongside a lovely office dog!
• Analytical mind – figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly
• Confident with numbers & spreadsheets – social media advertising is a data-driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to take insights from what you see
• Passion for learning – social media is a fast-paced industry to work in. Products change and evolve weekly so you need to be able to adapt and handle change in a calm and composed manner
• Familiarity with ad platforms and software – an understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and Google Analytics is necessary, as well as the ability to pick up new tools and software quickly.
• Real drive and ambition – we are a small team in our infancy as a company and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business. Hard work will be massively rewarded!
• Initiative and common sense – as well as following the team lead, you will be able to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas and opportunities which we can collectively explore
Job Application Link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/paid-social-executive-0b126b9973d0d4cb