Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Our roster of international clients includes NYU, COBS Bread, Holt Renfrew, Orkin, and Cactus Club Cafe.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and talented Digital Strategist to join our team! Digital Strategist is a key role on the team, and is responsible for defining and executing on clients’ pay-per-click advertising strategies across Google, Microsoft, Facebook/Instagram, and other paid channels. Reporting to our Media Director, the Strategist will be tasked with ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and meet client objectives.
The Digital Strategist we’re looking for has all the technical skills along with the capabilities to create a strategic vision for their accounts. They will be able to make key decisions for the success of the project by determining the steps and resources needed. The success of these campaigns will require close management and considerate decision-making.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years working in a paid search marketing capacity or an in-house paid search marketing position
- 3+ years working in a paid social marketing capacity or an in-house paid social marketing position
- Knowledge and in-depth experience with remarketing and custom audience targeting
- In-depth knowledge of the Google Ads platform (Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Remarketing)
- Experience compiling paid media strategies – recommendations for budget, targeting, ad format, channels etc.
- Experience executing and optimizing Microsoft Ads
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience executing and optimizing Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns
- Experience executing and optimizing E-commerce and Lead Generation campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Excellent written skills, including ad copy experience
- Detail-oriented, ensuring Quality Assurance processes are met
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in a growing and changing organization
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- Media buying/planning including use of third party research tools
- Programmatic experience (DV360)
- Amazon Ads experience
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers ensuring their client’s goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services
- Meet with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
- Assist Major Tom sales staff initial assessments and sales meetings as required
- Set up and manage Google Ads and Microsoft campaigns
- Set up and manage Facebook/Instagram and other paid social campaigns
- Create monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives undertaken by Major Tom Marketing
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account, so you can take care of yourself and your family
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Application Link: https://bit.ly/3MbEzIJ
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.