Paid Media Specialist
In Marketing We Trust is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team in Australia.
Position: Paid Media Specialist
Posted: 19 February 2021
We are a Digital Marketing and Analytics Enterprise and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun working in competitive environments and our primary sectors by revenue are online travel, technology SaaS, e-commerce, finance, education and many more.
We strive to be an extension of our client’s team and provide tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This keeps us focussed on taking exciting projects, which motivates us to bring the best of our game and build lasting relationships with our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seat 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
The Paid Media Specialist will report directly to the Head of Growth and will be working hands-on on the clients’ projects (most of the time) and be able to demonstrate sufficient leadership and project management skills to own PPC projects end to end.
• Deliver high quality work and results for clients
• Lead specific Paid Media client delivery
• Own Paid Media projects end to end
• Plan and create PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
• Audit existing accounts and create insights and recommendations aligned with the clients objectives
• Oversee existing campaigns and implement optimisations
• Run and analyse different tests across campaigns (e.g. new ads, keywords, targeting, bidding strategies)
• Take on daily performance checks and on-going optimisation/fixes to ensure strong performance.
• Provide regular periodic status reports tracking Biddable performance vs. forecast and competitors
• Attend client meetings for campaign and performance updates
• Work together with other team members, attend weekly meetings, scrums and planning sessions
Type of Projects:
• Medium and Enterprise accounts
• Project-based and Retainer
• 3+ years of experience executing high performing Google Ads and / or paid social campaigns
• Google Ads certification
• Strong attention to detail as well as adherence to set deadlines
• Strong digital project background
• Experience working in remote teams
• An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ownership of your work
• Creative in context
What we offer you:
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and difference for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared – you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals.
We even fly the qualifying team members each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in September in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
An important point that is often overlooked: you will truly be part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what’s happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more part of a team, than when she was working in an office.
Don’t take our word for it. Check what our teammates are saying on glassdoor (yep, 2 reviews are not great, but most are).
Job Application Link: https://www.inmarketingwetrust.com.au/careers/