Paid Media Consultant
Hallam is looking for a remote Paid Media Consultant to join their team in Nottingham.
Hallam is an award-winning digital marketing agency, based in Nottingham, that helps brands thrive in a digital world. We partner with clients of all sizes across a range of sectors to deliver work that gets results, including international brands such as United Nations and Speedo. We have grown to employ more than 50 talented specialists with diverse experiences and broad skill sets.
We are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join our award winning Paid Media Team – as a Paid Media Consultant you will be one of our more experienced specialists, leading the team and our clients to improved results and developing and project managing the Paid Media strategies for a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries.
What this looks like in practice:
• Management of a portfolio of PPC clients
• Perform daily account management of Paid Media campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, YouTube & wider Paid Media platforms
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
• Keep pace with Paid Media industry trends and developments
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals and retain client accounts
What do we expect from you:
• 2+ years experience actively managing Paid Media campaigns across a variety of networks
• Breadth of knowledge across a broad range of Paid Media disciplines including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, Spotify Ads etc.
• Delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting our clients
• Leading large client accounts both as the main point of contact and as part of a larger team
• Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
Salary ranging £23k-£35k dependent on experience.
Hallam is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, we highly encourage applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ communities. Being an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, colour, gender, or disability.
Although Hallam HQ is located in Nottingham, we welcome applicants from across the UK as we’re set up to work from anywhere.
Job Application Link: https://www.hallaminternet.com/about-us/careers/