Paid Media Consultant
Hallam is looking for a remote Paid Media Consultant to join their team in Nottingham.
We are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join our award winning Paid Media Team. We’re looking for a minimum of 3-4 years of hands on experience in Google Ads & Facebook Ads, plus other networks would be a bonus. You’ll be required to develop and implement strategies that help clients hit their goals, manage client relationships and collaborate with other members of the team. As one of the more senior members in the team, you will be responsible for delivering results on our largest clients as well as supporting, developing and growing the Paid Media team to be one of Europe’s finest.
Hallam is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Nottingham but with a national team. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, making us older than a few of our employees…!
We’re super proud to say we’ve recently been awarded Sunday Times top 100 places to work, an award we’ve worked incredibly hard to achieve. Our commitment to making your working environment the most rewarding, progressive and fun as it can be drives this. We truly believe everyone should have the opportunity to be happy at work. Work should exist to make home life better, not the other way round.
At Hallam, you’ll join a team of more than 50 talented digital geeks who love everything from board game nights to agency trips out to a post-work tipple(s).
• Management of a portfolio of Paid Media client relationships
• Daily account management of Paid Media campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, YouTube & wider platforms
• Communicating results and strategies with clients directly
• Keep pace with Paid Media industry trends and developments
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals and retain client accounts
• Our passion for Unity means you’ll be working closely alongside all our wonderful teams at Hallam
– Digital PR and content teams to develop and implement content and link building strategies
– Creative team to ensure SEO/UX best practices are being implemented
– SEO team to develop integrated search strategies for clients
– Development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
– Support AMs/sales with new business and upsell opportunities, including our largest client pitches
• Supporting the Head of Paid Media by identifying service improvements and contributing to the objectives of the Paid Media department
• Support the Head of Paid Media in mentoring and training the junior members of the team
What do we expect from you:
• 3-4+ years experience actively managing Paid Media campaigns (agency experience preferred but not essential)
• Breadth of knowledge across a broad range of Paid Media disciplines including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display & Programmatic
• Delivering exceptional results, retaining and delighting our clients
• Leading large client accounts both as the main point of contact and as part of a larger team
• Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
• Work in unity with others to meet client goals and retain client accounts
• Ability to thrive and enjoy a dynamic, high-paced environment while juggling multiple projects in parallel
• Takes ownership in getting any issues resolved
• Radical candour – Ability to give effective constructive feedback to team members and other staff whenever required
• Be Kind – be the teammate you’d want by your side. Our team is awesome and we want to keep it that way
• Regularly cascading experience and knowledge via formal/informal channels to the rest of the team
• Create an environment encouraging open communication, teamwork, trust and creative thinking
What is it like working at Hallam?
Whilst every agency under the sun seems to offer fruit at the office and office dogs these days (of which we do) we’re proud to offer plenty of other benefits:
• A progressive agency that is driven by its people and values, not just profit
• Company bonus scheme
• Quarterly retros where your voice is genuinely heard and changes are made – this is your opportunity to make a difference to your place of work.
• Unlimited remote work policy*
• Generous and continuous training and learning programmes, both individually agreed by your manager and company-wide programmes
• Wellbeing and mental health programmes including counselling
• 2 days per month of ‘Thrive Time’ – this is your personal development time you can spend on anything you want. Want to focus on innovation? Volunteer for a charity? Enrol on a CIM or MBA? You’ll have the time to do this.
• Volunteering scheme for local or national charities
• Financial planning and help
• Extended compassionate leave
• Subsidised travel (remember travel?)
• Regular team events and celebrations (probably best to give you the full details in your interview)
• Latest Apple MacBook Pro equipment (or equivalent for you Microsoft heathens)
• Free theatre tickets
*Based on our 3 principles: Work from anywhere, Freedom to choose and Cultural Unity. We believe everyone has the right to work from wherever they want. This choice will always lay with the employee and not the employer. We hire the best and trust you to manage and deliver your own work. Whether you are 100% remote, hybrid or come into our Nottingham office every day, every Hallamer is an equally important part of our culture.
Salary ranging £30-£40k depending on experience
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, we highly encourage applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ communities. Being an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, colour, gender, or disability.
Job Application Link: https://www.hallaminternet.com/about-us/careers/