Storm Creative. is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team in Essex.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
Who are you?
Are you an experienced Strategic Marketer looking for a more senior position with an award winning agency?
Are you a high-level thinker, with the ability to work with multiple clients across multiple projects? If so, you could be our next Strategic Marketing Manager.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be the starting point for many B2B and B2C businesses, working with the wider strategy team to direct digital, traditional and multi-channel marketing plans. You’ll also be:
• Feeding into and establishing short and long-term marketing strategies for clients across a range of industries
• Briefing in other teams on work to be executed, seeing that strategy is correctly delivered throughout the process
• Tracking and analysing activity, monitor client competitors and confidently deliver recommendations
• Understanding different industry/market/audience needs and be able to deliver relevant/fit-for-purpose output
• Undertaking brand, marketing and website workshops with clients in order to create proposals and reports with the Head of Strategy
• Helping develop customer journeys, personas and key messaging
• Using live and post-campaign insight to analyse and improve future activity
What do you need?
• At least 4 years+ experience in a strategic marketing role
• Ideally have or be working towards CIM membership/qualification
• A strong grasp of both traditional and digital marketing principles, strategies and tools
• Mature Google Analytics and other Google product experience is a highly desirable
• A proven track record in delivering successful strategies for either B2B or B2C (both, ideally!)
• To be results-driven and proactive in your approach, with the ability to deliver on multiple fast-paced projects at any one time
What benefits will you get?
• Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
• The opportunity to work with a prestigious client base
• Transparent and accelerated career progression
• Office closure over Christmas with an extra days holiday as a gift
• Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc
• Free bar Fridays from 4pm
Please note: We will be unable to consider you for this role if you do not provide a covering letter and CV.
No calls from agencies please.
Job Application Link: https://stormcreative1.recruitee.com