We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on another year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a Marketing Effectiveness Specialist to help us lead the charge into offering “media science” via data science, data engineering and data analytics capabilities to our teams and our clients.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
Do you have experience in regression analysis, modelling and some experience in cloud computing processing? Are you a self-starter who has a passion to talk publicly about data science and analysis how-to’s and a willingness to apply it to performance marketing?
If so, this role might be a great fit for you.
We’re looking for a Marketing Effectiveness Specialist to join Impression. The role will work closely with our Technology, Media and Commercial teams to deliver impactful analyses across a range of data (performance marketing channel data, forecasting, media mix modelling, etc and more).
Over time, and with the right candidate, this role will have an opportunity to grow in scope.
As a Marketing Effectiveness Specialist at Impression, you will:
- Run and report back on analyses conducted for teams across the business and our clients
- Utilise cloud computing pipelines to automate regular reports
- Write bespoke (and/or adopt open source) scripts for data analyses
- Run uplift / incrementality studies for performance media data sets
- Run regression forecasting/modelling
- Run additional ad-hoc analyses on other data sets as appropriate and as required (i.e. CRM customer or ecommerce sales data)
- Appraise and potentially use industry-released MMM solutions (Meta:Robyn, Google:LMMM, among others)
- Be confident in writing in Python, R, and SQL
- Enjoy sharing your passion for data science through public speaking and thought leadership/blog writing
- Assist our Solutions team with our ETL management (Adverity; Stitch Data; BigQuery)
- Contribute to Impression’s learning and development programme
To be considered for the Marketing Effectiveness Specialist role at Impression, you will need to:
- Demonstrate capabilities in data science through showing evidence of writing and scripts, data pipelines, regression analyses, media mix modelling or by showing us something similarly appropriate for this role
- Have some commercial experience (ideally agency-side but in-house, brand-side or research also welcomed!)
- Demonstrate some stakeholder management skills
- Be a team player, capable of building relationships across teams at all levels
- Communicate your passion for data science
- Have demonstrable experience managing multiple, sometimes conflicting, deadlines
- Be a natural when it comes to adopting new software and technologies
- Have demonstrable experience in building your own personal profile, in the form of blogging, public speaking, a strong social media presence, etc
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbally
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Team working & collaboration
- Planning & organising
- Required technical skills
Not ticking all the boxes? Don’t worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we’ll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here’s what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £35,000- £43,000 DOE (+ uplift in London)
- Flexible working options – as per ways of working charter
- 4.5 day work week (currently trialling for 6 months)
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay – 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge and ping pong
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.