Brave Bison is looking for a Junior Shooting Producer/Editor to join their creative team in London.
Position: Shooting Producer/Editor
Posted: 5 February 2021
Brave Bison are looking for a Shooting Producer / Editor to join their creative team in Central London to work on an exciting new creator led reality series.
The right candidate is someone who, not only has the creative and technical skills to write/produce/shoot and edit short form video projects, but someone who is also passionate about working with exciting new talent and developing unique, digital first content formats. As a key member of the team you will have a keen understanding of creator led entertainment and what audiences across YouTube and social platforms are looking for.
You must be willing to get stuck in; We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial company with an aim to be best in class. You must have strong attention to detail, an outgoing personality, and the ability to think on your feet. The right candidate must be a self-starter, able to handle various elements of the production process, including field production, shooting, editing and directing. You will be asked to oversee multiple projects at once, in various stages, so being able to multitask and take ownership of projects is key.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is excited to push the envelope of what digital video can do on social media platforms and in online environments.
• Is committed to finding new ways to approach the conventional forms of storytelling and entertainment
• Is ready to conceptualize, write, produce and edit engaging short form videos and series
• Is comfortable with shooting/directing, dealing with talent and obtaining signed releases and clearances
• Is able to collaborate with different creative teams and departments
• Has a desire to embrace new experiences and to continue to learn more about your craft
• Can locate resources and manage third party vendors as needed
• Will be able to coordinate production schedules with subjects and crew, and coordinate in-field production as needed
• At least three years’ experience producing, writing, and editing, with at least two of those years specifically focused on digital
• At least two years’ experience working specifically on YouTube and/or TikTok
• Prior experience co-ordinating production schedules with subjects and crew, and coordinate in-field production as needed
• Comfortable using a variety of cameras (FS7, C300, A7S)
• Knowledge of basic lighting (ability to set up lighting for small scale shoots)
• Must have excellent knowledge of the video, audio, graphic & post-production process
• Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Adobe Premiere
• Foundational understanding of Adobe Effects and Motion Graphics
To apply, please include your CV and portfolio.
• Stay healthy – You’ll get access to a free on-site gym, lunchtime football 5-a-sides, along with complimentary weekly HIIT and Yoga classes
• Stay well – We welcome office pooches to give us all compulsory cuddles. You’ll be encouraged to take your full lunch break and leave on time in the evenings. Our office also hosts a series of mental health wellness workshops including breathing modules, sound meditation and dog therapy
• Stay curious – Monthly Get-to-Know sessions and other key skill set training will help to keep you sharp
• Be social – Enjoy a beer, G&T or non-booze beverage together every Friday afternoon. Monthly drinks and pizzas also appear at our team meetings. Our office boasts an outside terrace to relax in and a bar come cafe to unwind in with friends
• Be balanced – You’ll receive two volunteering days a year you can use to support a charity of your choice. There’s also an on-site complimentary cinema to enjoy some downtime, indulging in old favourites with friends and colleagues
• Be inspired – You’ll be surrounded by a diverse mix of creative people, many of whom have their own side hustle, such as hosting podcasts, DJing, jazz singing and designing. We encourage everyone to swap ideas, get creative and inspire the people around them
At Brave Bison our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]