Head of Entertainment
Brave Bison is looking for a Head of Entertainment to join their team in London.
Position: Head of Entertainment
Posted: 23 September 2021
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to take on a multi-faceted role working across Brave Bison’s wide ranging roster of Entertainment accounts. You will take ownership of our relationships with our main entertainment accounts and lead a small team to execute world-leading digital content strategies. You will also support the Brave Bison Publishing team to drive growth and engagement across our network of owned and operated social -first media properties including The Hook and our portfolio of Snap shows.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience working at a multi-channel network or digital content agency with a firm grasp of Audience Development, Rights Management and YouTube CMS/CO Management. You must have a keen analytical mind, capable of turning your hand to any platform’s dashboard to turn data and graphs into actionable insights and strategies.
This client facing position, responsible for creating and delivering critical performance analysis reports directly to our clients with a view to driving growth through new content strategies.
You must be a social media native with an in-depth knowledge of what the latest content trends are and where they are happening. An understanding of what strategies are needed to succeed on each of the many different video platforms is a must.
• Account Management: Owner of the relationships with Brave Bison’s Entertainment vertical partners, ensuring excellent communication is maintained and growth targets are met and surpassed
• Content Strategy: Define, communicate and execute the cross-platform content strategy for all of Brave Bison’s Entertainment partners – Utilising every platform’s many different analytical platforms to inform decisions that are presented to key stakeholders to change their content strategy path
• Audience Development: Managing the team that perform audience development and planning strategies across all partner channels and owned and operated accounts across all platforms, including external network and social media content amplification
• Analytics & Reporting: Drafting internal reports for operations, content and revenue optimisation plus management reports for general business process improvement, top-line revenue improvement and strategic development
• Commercial: The Operational lead working alongside the Sales team counterparts to create and present winning pitches for new business and business retention
• YouTube CMS/CO Management: You’ll be expected to use YouTube’s CMS to monitor content delivery, track performances, troubleshoot and update assets at scale in order to drive audience and revenue growth across all accounts. As such, you must have an solid understanding of technical optimisations – file formats, encoding/transcoding, tagging for analysis and monetisation
• Rights Management: Knowledge of how Rights Management is operated across the YouTube ecosystem. You will be working closely with our Rights Management team to ensure smooth operational processes are maintained for our clients
Desired Skills & Attributes:
• 4+ years experience working on YouTube
• Knowledge of YouTube Creator Studio and the YouTube Content Management System
• Demonstrable experience in dealing directly with clients
• Expert knowledge of Rights management systems and strategies on YouTube
• Knowledge of content delivery systems in particularly with respect to music assets
• Clear and confident communicator
• Keen analytical mind that can turn data into insights
• Ability to produce high quality reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving business
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
• Experience managing teams
• Stay healthy – You’ll get access to a free on-site gym, lunchtime football 5-a-sides, along with complimentary weekly HIIT and Yoga classes
• Stay well – We welcome office pooches to give us all compulsory cuddles. You’ll be encouraged to take your full lunch break and leave on time in the evenings. Our office also hosts a series of mental health wellness workshops including breathing modules, sound meditation and dog therapy
• Stay curious – Monthly Get-to-Know sessions and other key skill set training will help to keep you sharp
• Be social – Enjoy a beer, G&T or non-booze beverage together every Friday afternoon. Monthly drinks and pizzas also appear at our team meetings. Our office boasts an outside terrace to relax in and a bar come café to unwind in with friends
Be balanced – You’ll receive two volunteering days a year you can use to support a charity of your choice. There’s also an on-site complimentary cinema to enjoy some downtime, indulging in old favourites with friends and colleagues
• Be inspired – You’ll be surrounded by a diverse mix of creative people, many of whom have their own side hustle, such as hosting podcasts, DJing, jazz singing and designing. We encourage everyone to swap ideas, get creative and inspire the people around them
At Brave Bison our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brave-bison/jobs/