Front-End Web Developer
LIQVD ASIA is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team in Mumbai.
Position: Front-End Web Developer
Posted: 18 March 2021
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Somebody with 3-5 years of experience is a perfect fit for this role.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Education & Qualification:
BE/BSE-Computer Science/IT or Equivalent with revelant experince.
• Understanding of both simple (WordPress) and enterprise (ATG Dynamo) content management systems
• Knowledge of internal IT systems and infrastructures such as backups, email, windows and mac desktops and networking
• Reasonable experience as a developer
• Experience architecting and delivering complex enterprise applications to multiple customers through multiple releases
• Exposure to time management & cascading models of tech flow
Job Application Link: https://www.liqvd.asia/career/job-list/frontend-developer