eCommerce Sales Executive
Digital Media Team is looking for an eCommerce Sales Executive to join their team in Manchester.
Position: eCommerce Sales Executive
Posted: 21 June 2021
The Sales Executive will report directly to the Director and work closely with the lead generation team and account management team to close deals with eCommerce brands across a number of sectors. You will be responsible for closing deals and be assisted with qualified leads from our outbound marketing efforts and in-house lead generation team.
We are happy to leave the job scope open at present and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your previous experience and what you feel you could bring to the role, as such, salary and commission structure is open to negotiation.
Digital Media Team are one of the fastest-growing online marketing agencies in the UK right now, working with key players in the world of eCommerce. You will work closely with brands such as The Couture Club, Ed Hardy, Rebellious Fashion, Eatlean, Demellier London and more. If you’re a confident self-starter looking to build a career in a fast-paced industry, this could be the perfect role for you.
• Closing deals
• Assisting with outbound and inbound leads
• Helping generate new business for the company
• Flexible working available – three days in office, two days from home/wherever you like
• Huge opportunity to work with big name eCommerce brands from a variety of sectors including fashion, fitness & beauty
• Training & progression plan as well as an annual learning & development budget
• Northern Quarter office with discounted food & drink
• Great responsibility from day one – the opportunity to make a real difference
• Pension scheme
• We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
• Competitive entry level salary
• You get to work alongside a lovely office dog!
• Huge earning opportunity
Job Application Link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/ecommerce-sales-executive-da0f67ca7bf2f358