BRUNNERWORKS is looking for a Display Manager to join their office in Pittsburgh.
Position: Display Manager
Posted: 24 September 2020
We are looking for future talent to join brunner within our digital performance marketing team.
The Display Manager is accountable for successfully managing campaigns for SMB/midmarket to enterprise level clients. This team member works under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Display and in coordination with a variety of cross-functional team members. The primary responsibilities in this role include successfully leading the day-to-day strategic management of complex and sophisticated Social/Display campaigns, and to act as the central hub of collaboration and problem solving across various departments/resources while delivering against aggressive client objectives.
A successful person in this role is smart, curious, ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and won’t stop until the goal is achieved. We’re seeking intelligent and inquisitive people who can passionately represent Brunner, develop the strategy behind category defining Search programs, ensure superior service delivery to our clients and engage in a manner that ensures a trusting and lasting relationship.
Display Campaign Management:
• You will be responsible for the execution, optimizations, and reporting of the Display and Paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google’s DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Bid Manager, and other DSP’s and Platforms as needed
• Daily/weekly client communications and to present reports and to provide next step recommendations
• Staying up to date on new developments and ad buying technics and providing POVs for clients
• Work with other internal BUs to ensure campaign goals are met in all facets of the marketing channels
• Pixel and tag generation, implementation and quality assurance
• Bid and Budget management
Analysis, Thought Leadership & Communication:
• Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns. Professionally communicate findings to the client, regardless of the medium (in person, PowerPoint, email, etc)
• Demonstrate thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client facing materials, such as presentations, Point of Views, business cases, and performance reports
• Utilize business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship
Teamwork & Project Management:
• Effectively communicate task execution and timeline requirements to client contacts
• Active monitoring and sharing of industry news, on-line marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings
• Work comfortably in dynamic, time intensive environments where competing priorities are commonplace; Must manage expectations and priorities
Paid Social/Display and Business Experience:
• 1-3 years of Paid Social & Display experience, preferably on the Agency side
• Capable of successfully leading small to large-scale campaigns, spending between $100,000 – $2-5M+ annually, with limited oversight
• Experience beyond managing campaigns in Social and Display platforms a plus (SEO, SEM)
• Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills; able to draw conclusions and with guidance, you are able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, Vlookups, and chart building. Working knowledge of Visual Basic macros is a plus
• Additional SEM software skills a plus (e.g. Tableau, Hitwise, etc.)
Project Management + Communication:
• Well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs across multiple clients
• Comfortable presenting to senior-level client contacts (in-person, via email, PowerPoint, etc.) with your audience’s expectations and subject-matter knowledge in mind
• B.A./B.S. degree required; Marketing or Business preferred
• Eager to learn more, and to direct your career path accordingly
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
Job Application Link: https://www.brunnerworks.com/careers/