Our ideal candidate thoroughly understands digital strategy, is analytical, and results-driven. You need to understand the importance of digital campaigns to create strong strategies that bring clients results. As a digital strategist, you must have experience with paid social and paid search engine marketing, digital marketing best practices, tracking, reporting and being able to communicate with clients. It is vital to understand short-and-long-term strategies that are in line with client marketing objectives.
- Working on paid ad platforms, including Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads, Pinterest Ads, Amazon Ads, and Google Ads
- A strong understanding of data and analytics to build reports and present findings
- Google Analytics is a must to track results and provide analytics to clients
- Build new campaigns, optimize existing campaigns and improve performance
- Acting as a trusted contact for our clients to discuss account performance, new ideas and next steps to help them achieve ROI
- Reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data (e.g., within Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.) to develop actionable insights that assist with strategic planning, KPI improvement, and growth
- Collaborating with our Creative Production team to develop intriguing, bold ads that speak to the clients’ brand and audience
- Using UTM parameters for tracking
- Setting up conversion goals
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication
- A problem solver that can deliver rationale for strategic approaches
- The ability to accept constructive feedback and apply changes when it’s required
- Conducting research and writing digital strategies for clients with assistance from our researchers
- Knowledge of current digital trends and best practices in marketing
- 2+ years of experience working with paid search and social ad platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, Amazon, Google)
- Experience in producing digital strategies for brands
- A passion and understanding for the latest digital trends
- Proactive and ambitious
- Must be able to work at our Vaughan location; after probation, the job can be combined with remote work
- Fluency in English is required
- Love to learn
- Great with teamwork
- Have a passion for social media
- Love to produce creative content
- Digitally obsessed
- Detail oriented
- Have an “X” factor that makes you unique!
Why Work For The Collective?
- BXC training program
- BXC wellness program
- Unlimited coffee & tea
- Quarterly social events
- Foosball and FIFA tournaments
- Be a part of the company vlog
- Ability to work in-person & remote after the probation period has been completed
- Access to Bold x Collective HQ—more of a clubhouse instead of an office
- Referral Program—Get $150 if we hire someone you recommend to us
- A chance to grow and have a career instead of just a job
About BOLD X COLLECTIVE
BOLD x COLLECTIVE is a full-service digital agency for distinct and influential brands. Founded in Toronto, Canada, our team is made up of data-driven strategists, digital marketing experts and creative specialists. We’re driven by creativity to evoke desire and measured by result-based digital strategies. We believe art serves commerce and the best way forward is to design experiences, campaigns and brands that are unique and speak to your target audience. We’re changing the game and creating the future for what a digital agency should be by getting into e-gaming, NFTs and launching our new vlog.
Job Application Link: https://www.boldxcollective.com/work-for-us
Bold x Collective
We produce bespoke marketing, branding, content and digital strategies that deliver high-conversion and accelerate growth for influential brands.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.