Digital Project Manager
Evoluted is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in Sheffield.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Posted: 10 November 2021
Evoluted is a leading full-stack digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team to help manage client projects from concept to completion. You’ll be responsible for projects in a range of diverse industries, from small local businesses to large corporates.
The right candidate will be passionate about the web and ensuring users receive the best possible experience from our websites and applications.
The environment is friendly and informal but fast paced, so the ability to think on your feet and make decisions independently is crucial to the role.
We’re a close knit team and we plan to stay that way. You’ll have your own top-of-the-line workstation, in an office that’s been designed to promote collaborative working. You’ll also receive excellent benefits. If you have the skills and can thrive in this kind of environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Why Join Evoluted?
We’ve been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We’re gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
• Competitive salaries – We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
• Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
• Personal development – We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
• Build your brand – Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
• Discover new passions – Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
• Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
• We’re a social team – From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Key responsibilities for the digital project manager include:
• Managing website and development projects throughout their lifetime, typically 4-6 ongoing projects at any one time
• Be Evoluted’s primary point of contact for the project’s you are managing
• Be responsible for project budgets & timescales
• Project documentation, whether it be functional specs, project plans or user stories
• Ensuring the appropriate resources and team are assigned to your projects
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as a digital project manager if you have:
• Previous project management experience, ideally in a related field
• The ability to work to timescales & budgets, and identify when these are at risk
• Knowledge of mobile & web technologies, with an understanding of the full web development cycle
• To be able to speak confidently in front of large groups
• You can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand
• The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
• Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of the office
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Application Link: https://www.evoluted.net/join-us/digital-project-manager