Digital PR Specialist
Impression is looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join their team in Nottingham.
Position: Digital PR Specialist
Posted: 11 December 2020
Impression is a multi award winning digital marketing agency with bases in Nottingham and London. We work with businesses across the UK and beyond to grow their digital profile and generate new leads and sales for their businesses. Our current client base includes well known brands and growing businesses in a range of sectors including environment, energy, manufacturing, fashion, homes & interiors, professional services and many more.
Our Digital PR team is an integral part of our business. Working alongside our SEO and PPC teams, our digital PR specialists are responsible for the generation of newsworthy content which will appeal to our clients’ target audiences as well as gaining media coverage and links.
In the majority of cases, we’re working to build links to our clients’ websites which will support increased search engine visibility. In some cases, we’re working with our PPC team to produce content for what we call ‘funnel campaigns’, supporting areas such as paid social activity through innovative content campaigns. In a growing number of cases, we’re being engaged by clients who previously relied on traditional PR and who are seeking a more modern approach to growing their brand online.
Thanks to some exciting client wins and some big growth plans for the year to come, we’re looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join our team and contribute to our ongoing evolution and success.
• Own the digital PR and link building strategies for our clients
• Work closely with SEO/PPC specialists (internally and client-side) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs
• Manage the ideation behind new digital PR strategies, pitch them to clients and plan in campaign calendars alongside responsive PR work
• Oversee the delivery of digital PR and link building campaigns, using our support team where required to gain best-in-class results for our clients
• Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders (such as Impression’s SEO/PPC strategists)
• Lead on new business pitches
• Contribute to the marketing of Impression’s digital PR services through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
• Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and an active involvement in the wider digital PR community
• Participate in bi-weekly digital PR team meetings, where we all share and provide support on our full portfolio of digital PR clients as well as discussing our wider industry
• Provide training for our internal teams
• Maintain / build your own profile as a digital PR expert through social media
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate
We’re looking for someone with a fantastic understanding of digital PR, a passion for gaining media coverage and a strong working knowledge of the SEO benefits and impact of our work.
To be considered for the digital PR specialist role at Impression, you will need to:
• Show us a range of highly successful campaigns across various sectors that achieved to client KPIs
• Have exceptional client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
• Be skilled in delegating tasks and managing success across a team
• Communicate your passion for digital PR and link acquisition
• Have demonstrable experience in building your own personal profile, in the form of blogging, public speaking, a strong social media presence, etc
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/impression/j/0A75A0CA42/