Digital PR Specialist
Impression is looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join their team in Nottingham.
Position: Digital PR Specialist
Posted: 13 April 2021
Impression is a multi award winning digital marketing agency with bases in Nottingham and London and clients across the globe.
This role is based either in Nottingham or in London, depending on your preference.
Thanks to some exciting client wins and some big growth plans for the year to come, we’re looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join our team and contribute to our ongoing evolution and success.
You’re ideally suited to this role if:
• You have proven experience in managing and delivering high performance digital PR campaigns
• You thrive on creating newsworthy stories that land links and coverage for your client
• You want to work in a collaborative, creative and fast paced environment
As a full-time Digital PR Specialist, you will:
• Own the digital PR and link building strategies for your own portfolio of clients, delegating work where appropriate and ensuring delivery of exceptional results
• Lead on new business pitches
• Contribute to the marketing of Impression’s digital PR services through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
• Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and an active involvement in the wider digital PR community
• Participate in bi-weekly digital PR team meetings, where we all share and provide support on our full portfolio of digital PR clients as well as discussing our wider industry
• Provide training for our internal teams
• Maintain / build your own profile as a digital PR expert through social media
• Depending on experience, you may also line manage other members of the team and work toward building your own team in the future
We’re looking for someone with a fantastic understanding of digital PR, a passion for gaining media coverage and a strong working knowledge of the SEO benefits and impact of our work.
To be considered for the digital PR specialist role at Impression, you will need to:
• Show us a range of highly successful campaigns across various sectors that achieved to client KPIs
• Have exceptional client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
• Be skilled in delegating tasks and managing success across a team
• Communicate your passion for digital PR and link acquisition
• Previous agency experience is an advantage
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate
Impression is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. As an employer we are also committed to equality and valuing diversity within our teams. Our aim is to make sure that these commitments, reinforced by our Values, are embedded in our day to day working practices with all our customers, colleagues and partners.
We will promote equal opportunities and will not stand for discrimination on grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities and beliefs as per the equalities act 2010. Any events, panels and or discussion we run, we will endeavour that we have representation of different genders, ethnicities, socio economic backgrounds and sexualities.
Working Hours and Location:
This is a full time role. We are currently working full time from home due to the Covid-19 situation and when possible, will return to our Nottingham office. The successful candidate for this role will be required to work from the Nottingham office a minimum of 2 days per week.
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/impression/j/0A75A0CA42/