Digital Marketing Executive
The Good Marketer is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in London.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Posted: 11 May 2021
We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As a successful Digital Marketing Executive, you’re here to begin to learn the ropes of Client Service by shadowing our Account Managers whilst using your industry experience to take a proactive approach in the research, setup, optimisations, and reporting of client accounts.
You’ll be responsible for being a key right-hand person for the Account Managers and supporting them with growing client relationships. You will also take on any specialist responsibility you have an interest in developing and be the go-to Agency expert for that skill.
About The Role:
As part of this role, you will be reporting directly to our team of Account Managers and working with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements.
Below is a full overview of your key duties and responsibilities:
• Begin to learn the ropes of Client Service by managing a small number of clients and assisting them with their Digital Marketing requirements
• Ensure you understand the client business you are working on in the context of your day to day work whilst working with the Account Managers to suggest improvements or builds and then being involved in the client meetings to discuss these changes
• Lead the creation and development of client campaigns across a broad range of channels including, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Google and YouTube
• Produce engaging content pieces for clients across a range of verticals
• Work closely with the Account Managers to develop your knowledge of client service and relationship building
• Grow our Agency brand through blog posts, content outreach and PR opportunities
• Work with the other Digital Marketing Executives and Assistants to proactively present industry ‘interest pieces’ to the wider agency team
• Assist the Account Managers with the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
• Ensure all campaigns are measured as per client agreements
• Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved & ensure all tasks are delivered to schedule and budget
• Assist in the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients
• Work with the Account Managers on the setting of measurable campaign goals
• Understand the results of your campaigns thoroughly so that you can be of support to the senior team in setting future plans
• Where appropriate and with support, step up to take responsibility for running key meetings on a day to day basis both internal and external
• Assist the Account Managers in ensuring all projects are delivered to schedule and budget, ensuring profitability on your accounts including time management
About The Good Marketer:
As a Digital Marketing Agency in London, we’ve decided to do things differently. From the way we bill our clients to our values, we believe the industry needs to be shaken up and we’re the company to do it.
Our team is set to grow rapidly over the next few years so if you are a passionate individual looking to have their voice heard and to see their ideas come to fruition, then this role is right for you.
We may be small but that certainly hasn’t stopped us so far:
• Grown from 4 to a team of 17 throughout 2020/21 amid a pandemic
• Over 50 Clients
• Industries Ranging from Property to E-commerce to Education
• Advertising Budgets From £500 – £40,000 Per Month
• An emphasis on our values – Transparent, Proactive, Flexible & Affordable
• 1 + years of Paid Media experience
• A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook or Google Ads
• Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
• Comfortable working independently and managing a small portfolio of clients
• A very high standard of written and spoken English
• Confident managing own schedule and time management
• Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practice
• A proactive, can-do attitude
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer:
• The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
• An opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge around Paid Social and Pay Per Click
• Regular team lunches/company activities
• Casual/relaxed dress Code
• Currently working from home on a regular basis due to COVID-19
• Unlimited training budget per annum
• Regular conferences & events
• Progression plan
• Flexible working hours
• Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
• Private Healthcare cash plan
You must also be comfortable and love dogs as they are an integral part of our team.
How You Can Stand Out:
We want candidates who make a great first impression so if you want to stand out, here is what we expect:
• Make sure your CV is visually appealing (nobody wants to read a boring, plain CV – we’re creative people after all!)
• Experience isn’t everything but how you present yourself is
• Show some personality (we’re not aliens!)
Good luck and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://thegoodmarketer.co.uk/tgm-careers/digital-marketing-exec/