The Hideout is looking for freelance designers to join their team in Kent.
We’re looking for freelance designers to work on both digital and print design projects.
Key skills and experience required:
• Compatible with the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Design for web: An understanding of grid systems and responsive frameworks
• Design for print: Brochures, adverts, logo, branding, direct mail, campaigns
• Concept creation: Ability to design and develop a concept, and artwork it for print
• Confident with explaining the concept and how you arrived at the end product
• An understanding of how a job needs to be set up to go to print
• A fantastic eye for detail and with a high standard of work
Ideally, you will work from our Hideout studio, situated in a little village called Ulcombe, near Maidstone. You’ll need a car to get here as we are on a farm but in return, you’ll get spectacular views, a comfy office and a great team to work (and play FIFA) with. Alternatively, we can discuss working remotely.
If you think you match up, get in touch with our Creative Director, John for more details or send him your CV and portfolio.
Job Application Link: https://thehideout.co.uk/careers/