Tangent is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in London.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst proficient in MySQL to join our talented team, working with one of our longest standing retained clients. Your work will see you digging into large data sets and provide insight and reporting that helps our client increase engagement with their customers.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious junior data analyst looking to move up or a mid-level analyst looking for a new challenge.
What you will be doing:
You’ll take ownership and deliver data management analysis projects related to:
• Transactional data
• Customer behaviour
• Marketing campaign targeting, comms & evaluation
What we’re looking for:
• We are looking for someone who can help plan, deliver and execute data analysis projects
• You’ll be comfortable working on large scale omnichannel marketing campaigns
• You will be naturally inquisitive, passionate about data driven decision-making and telling convincing data stories
There are a few must haves for this role:
• 3-5 years SQL experience working with large customer and transactional databases (B2B or B2C)
• Expert in ETL and data management with MySQL
• Experience building a story around the results and providing actionable recommendations
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills
If you have the following, that would be a bonus:
• Mathematics or statistics degree
• Appetite to explore different predictive analytics techniques
• Price and promotions experience
What we give in return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
How to apply:
Please drop us your CV over email if you want to chat about this role.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]