Content Marketing Consultant
Hallam is looking for a Content Marketing Consultant to join their team in Nottingham.
Position: Content Marketing Consultant
Posted: 10 February 2021
• Full Time
• Remote Working
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, we highly encourage applicants from BAME and LGBTQ+ communities. Being an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, colour, gender, or disability.
Hallam is an award-winning digital marketing agency that helps brands thrive in a digital world. We partner with clients of all sizes across a range of sectors to deliver work that gets results, including international brands such as United Nations and Speedo. We have grown to employ more than 50 talented specialists with diverse experiences and broad skill sets.
We’re offering a great opportunity for a Content Marketing Consultant to join our team of digital marketing professionals. You will be an excellent relationship builder, with strong communication skills and have the ability to develop and execute strategies across Digital PR and Social Media. Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous agency experience.
As a Content Marketing Consultant, you will be one of our more experienced specialists, leading the team and our clients to improved results and developing and project managing the Content Marketing strategies for a portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries.
Working as one of our 50 strong team of digital experts, you will be using your Digital PR knowledge and experience to get our clients coverage in online publications, planning and executing digital PR campaigns, and building relationships with online journalists and writers, whilst also supporting our Social Media Executive on developing organic Social strategies and providing consultancy and training for clients.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional development and an exciting career path in a progressive agency.
• Acting as the lead Content Marketing contact on a wide variety of client accounts, including our largest retainer clients
• Ensuring all best practices in client accounts are being carried out
• Leading Social & PR strategies, maintaining ongoing activity, delivering monthly & quarterly performance reports and leading Social & PR discussions within client meetings
• Developing long and short-term strategies in line with client needs
• Coming up with new and relevant content-led campaign ideas to support PR efforts
• Executing tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results
• Research and analyse clients’ competitors
• Work closely with the internal SEO and Creative teams to ensure cohesive long-term strategies and maximise campaigns
• Support AMs / Sales with new business and upsell opportunities, including our largest client pitches
• Identifying service improvements and ways to improve our internal processes
• Contributing to the objectives of the Content Marketing department
• Working closely with our Social Media Executive to develop holistic Content Marketing strategies
• Working closely with new and existing clients on improving their Social Media output
Ultimately, it is your experience, previous campaign examples and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
You will have:
• Experience dealing with journalists and the wider media
• Experience in obtaining visibility and coverage for clients in high profile online publications
• Experience leading and managing client strategies and campaigns
• Experience developing organic social strategies across a number of platforms, including facebook, twitter, ınstagram and linkedın
• An understanding the role digital pr has in seo and the ability to balance short term goals with long term business strategy
• A deep understanding of what a strong social offering looks like and the measurement tactics involved
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Commitment to share new ideas, tactics and strategies with the other members of the team
• A desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Experience in working across channels within content marketing, including social media
• The ability to work with internal and external resource to create the most interesting, innovative and shareable content
• Strong presentation and communication skills
It would also be nice to have someone with experience or an interest in expanding their Email Marketing knowledge, but this isn’t essential.
Job Application Link: https://www.hallaminternet.com/about-us/careers/