Beyond is looking for a Client Director to join their team in New York.
Our Client Director will lead strategic engagements with clients, develop relationships, and contribute to new business efforts to grow the Google program and guide teams to successful and strategic outcomes. Our Client Director will promote work and aid in the development of multiple projects. You will report to the Managing Director. You should be based in the NYC or SF area. Remote candidates who are open to occasional business travel will be considered.
Our Client Director is as much a leader as they are a communicator and mentor. Contributing to Beyond’s values, they will grow when faced with new challenges and will always improve the way things are done for our clients.
A successful Client Director reads between the lines to identify what is not being said and solicits information ensuring it is communicated across the project collaborators.
• Lead our NA Google program of work and look for new client leads or opportunities that will build on existing projects
• Develop understanding of Google’s business strategies, product group/service offerings, organization, processes, and structures to determine approach
• Structure successful programs of work and provide oversight of their delivery, ensuring all projects meet quality, client satisfaction and financial targets
• Partner with client service leads and Managing Directors to ensure the health of client relationships
• Promote and refine Beyond’s value proposition and core capabilities based on market landscape, client needs, and macro trends in the industry
• You will be a leader of project teams and clients. You will be an active contributor to our commercial team in North America and you are passionate about making internal processes better
• Constantly collaborate and discuss the craft of the work to understand the process and guide the desired outcome to achieve the best work
• Comfortable with learning new concepts, technologies and processes. Understand industry trends and embrace change to empower decision-making through creative solutions
• 7+ years of experience in a similar role with a digital agency, technology company, or consultancy
• Experience developing and leading client relationships and building lasting partnerships
• Experience delivering digital products, including a fluency in the processes, technologies and ways of working of product design
• Experience and passion for working across multiple disciplines, creative talent, and client teams across time zones
• Experience and comfort with high volume of client interaction both in person and through phone and email
• Experience of ability to produce YoY growth across accounts
• Motivated to do inspiring work that solves hard problems and makes an impact
• Embrace uncertainty and change as part of the process
• Excellent salary with flexible benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, and a matched 401k
• 20 days of PTO your first year (25 after), plus your birthday off
• 9 paid federal holidays and paid closure the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A generous parental leave benefit which will pay your salary following the birth, adoption, or placement of a child
• Flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” program. Ask about this at the interview!
• A strong company culture whilst working on a ‘remote-first’ basis
• Engaging virtual meetings, company updates, and cultural celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organization. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/