Brave Bison is looking for a Sports Channel Manager to join their YouTube Operations team in Central London.
If you live and breathe sport and want to work with some of the biggest names in golf, tennis, motorsport, cricket and parkour, then Brave Bison has just the role for you!
We’re looking for a Sports Channel Manager to join our YouTube Operations team in Central London. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to expand their knowledge in the digital space and grow with the Company. This role will be part of the YouTube channel management team, undertaking audience development activity in order to grow our client’s YouTube channels.
• Account and client management – working with our clients to understand their goals and how best to meet them
• Content strategy – helping clients develop and execute the right content strategy to grow views, watch time, subscribers and revenue
• Channel management – implementing audience development best practice to grow and optimise the channels. Tasks include video optimisation (titles, thumbnails, metadata), monetisation, rights management, community posts, curating channel pages, moderating comments and more
• Producing and presenting high-quality reports that analyze performance and provide actionable insights for our clients
Desired Skills & Attributes:
• 12-18 months’ experience working on YouTube – ideally YouTube certified
• Knowledge of YouTube Creator Studio and the YouTube Content Management System
• A passion for sport and YouTube with a drive and desire to nurture and grow the channels you manage
• Demonstrable experience in dealing directly with clients
• Clear and confident communicator
• Keen analytical mind that can turn data into insights
• Ability to produce high quality reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving business
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
• Stay healthy – You’ll get access to a free on-site gym, lunchtime football 5-a-sides, along with complimentary weekly HIIT and Yoga classes
• Stay well – We welcome office pooches to give us all compulsory cuddles. You’ll be encouraged to take your full lunch break and leave on time in the evenings. Our office also hosts a series of mental health wellness workshops including breathing modules, sound meditation and dog therapy
• Stay curious – Monthly Get-to-Know sessions and other key skill set training will help to keep you sharp
• Be social – Enjoy a beer, G&T or non-booze beverage together every Friday afternoon. Monthly drinks and pizzas also appear at our team meetings. Our office boasts an outside terrace to relax in and a bar come cafe to unwind in with friends
• Be balanced – You’ll receive two volunteering days a year you can use to support a charity of your choice. There’s also an on-site complimentary cinema to enjoy some downtime, indulging in old favourites with friends and colleagues
• Be inspired – You’ll be surrounded by a diverse mix of creative people, many of whom have their own side hustle, such as hosting podcasts, DJing, jazz singing and designing. We encourage everyone to swap ideas, get creative and inspire the people around them
At Brave Bison our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]