Business Development Manager
AdQuantum is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Business Development Manager
Posted: 7 October 2021
AdQuantum is a team of professionals engaged in the promotion of mobile applications. The company was founded in November 2016; today, it ranks among the companies with the best expertise in mobile marketing worldwide.
Our clients are mobile application developers with positive unit economics who are part of the top 100 at the App Store and Google Play. Among them are such companies as My.com, BetterMe, Genesis, Radish, Nekki, Cinnamon Games, Bigo, IQ Option, Easy Ten, and others.
We have a vacancy for a business development manager who will deal exclusively with foreign clients.
• Primary search for foreign mobile application developer companies
• Evaluation of identified apps using analytical instruments (sensortower, apptopia, etc.)
• Search for decisionmaker contacts via Linkedin /Sales Navigator/Snov.IO and other common access resources
• Identify client needs, formulate a commercial proposal and reach out
• Take part in calls with clients to learn from the mentor
• Personal participation in online and offline industry events (exhibitions, lectures, workshops)
• Maintenance of the client base in CRM
• Stable payroll payments
• Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 28-day vacation, sick pay
• Payment for required courses and services
• Daily English level improvement with native speakers in the office (free for our employees)
• Consistent training by colleagues and a floating start of the workday Issuance of an Apple MacBook for work (as well as a supplementary monitor if required)
• A kitchenette with weekly replenishment of coffee, chocolate bars, yogurt, and fruit, as well as breakfasts and lunches in the office
• Neck and collar zone massage, movies, trampolines, quests, evening hookahs, and PlayStation
• The office is located at a 3-minute walking distance from Avtozavodskaya subway station and 3-minute driving distance from the third ring
• Fluent English (interviews conducted in English) + second-language skills viewed as an advantage
• High level of energy and initiative
• Experience in the sale of services
• Basic understanding of performance marketing/(unit economics and monetization of mobile applications)
• Passionate mobile product/games user (understanding of genres, monetization options, industry trends)
Job Application Link: https://www.adquantum.com/about.html