Bilingual (En/Ar) Senior Social Media Manager
Crowd is looking for a Bilingual (En/Ar) Senior Social Media Manager to join their team in Dubai.
Position: Bilingual (En/Ar) Senior Social Media Manager
Posted: 31 March 2021
Our Global Agency is looking for a Bilingual (En/Ar) Senior Social Media Manager to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more, our Dubai studio is expanding and looking for a talented bilingual senior social media manager to join the team.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Social Media Manager to join our growing team in Dubai. You will be working alongside our account managers, directors, developers, designers and digital marketing specialists to plan, develop and execute social media strategies across relevant platforms on behalf of our high profile clients.
You will have some experience in managing paid, owned and earned social media campaigns and delivering impactful results for clients. This role would suit someone looking to expand their experience and skills, take ownership for delivering world-class work and being part of a creative and collaborative environment.
Crowd is a diverse global team with a great culture. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
• Annual return-flight expense covered to home country
• Company laptop
• Private medical insurance
• Residential and work visas
• Group company profit share
• Remote working 2 days a Week
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
• Minimum 5 years experience managing social media accounts for established or fast-growth brands and/or agency clients
• Fluent in English and Arabic is mandatory
• Solid copywriting skills with a ‘social’ voice in English and Arabic
• Strong communicator with a keen sense of copy that converts and engages audiences
• Must demonstrate their own social media channels are active and follows best practices to keep on top of latest updates and trends
• Manage multiple campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices
• Experience with social media content management, reporting and listening tools
• Highly organised and able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows
• Plan, devise and implement social media strategies across relevant channels and platforms
• Produce client social media audit and strategy documents
• Organise, own and manage social media content plans and monthly reports
• Optimise social content that contributes to SEO strategies
• Set and monitor KPIs measuring the impact of social media efforts
• Review client briefs and contribute to ideas and creative workshops with the team
• Read and action learnings from reports to ongoing content calendars
• Media buying (paid advertising) is a plus
• UAE experience is preferred but not essential
• Demonstrable understanding of email marketing, lead generation and SEO
• CRM management/marketing is a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not essential
• Comfortable with Google Workplace tools
• Google Academy certified is a plus
• Knowledge of WordPress is preferable but not essential
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/careers-at-crowd/social-media-manager-dubai/