Assembly is looking for a BI Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
What You’ll Be Doing On Any Given Day:
- Support and coordinate with the web analytics team and BI team on day to day challenges encountered on datasets and perform different data analytics tasks on different platforms
- Assist senior team members to troubleshoot data discrepancy issues and solve ad-hoc requests from the clients
- With data managers’ guidance, manage reports and datasets from various channels and platforms, including (but not limited to) various mainstream media platforms such as Google and Bing, and analytics platform such as GA and AA
- This includes setting up processes to pull data from platforms and channels, managing data sources, processing and manipulating the data and consolidating data across multiple data sources in SQL databases
- Work with the team to manage, modify, QA, and incorporate any additional data sources upon clients’ data requirements
- Build, manage, modify and maintain dashboards
- Support regular reports and presentations with key findings, observations, data insights and recommendation
- Create, manage and improve new or existing datasets where needed
- Addressing challenges or opportunities presented by clients or teams and creating bespoke solutions using technology. The role will have the potential to span all existing channels (including but not limited to display, paid social, organic performance, affiliates, content creation and localization) as well as working on standalone propositions and new services centered around the use of structured data
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us
Does This Sound Like You?
- Must have good understanding of SQL and able to write queries Strong analytical individual who enjoys lateral thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues across various data sources and platforms – Data driven approach to optimisation and testing to show full value of changes
- Proactive individual who is confident taking the initiative and working with colleagues across teams and departments
- Experience working with and consolidating multiple data sources (direct from engines, google sheets, FTP, HTTP etc.)
- Proactive, motivated, self starter and willing to learn
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools is a plus, such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama
- Any additional coding or data management experience – Understanding of data ecosystem and mainstream data platforms
- 1-3 years working experience in digital marketing industry is a plus
- Experience working in data management or educational background in digital and analytics is a plus
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/assemblyglobal/j/26B026F9A8/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.