Crowd is looking for an Account Manager (Remote) to join their team in Bournemouth.
Our Global Team is looking for an Account Manager to help service our growing roster of international clients.
Crowd is an award-winning, global creative and performance media agency. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Amsterdam studio is expanding and looking for a talented wizard to join the team.
Have you worked on significant digital design and build projects? Do you have a commercial and technical understanding of project management and producing digital projects? Do you have at least 3+ years Digital Project Management and agency experience? Are you passionate about working with clients, understanding their issues and developing them into business-driven digital solutions with the support of the team?
As an award-winning agency for Service Delivery, you will be involved in supporting the team in exceeding our client’s expectations to ensure this standard is maintained. Working remotely and mainly for our Amsterdam and Bournemouth office, you will have oversight of our international teams and work with regional managers to make efficient use of our talented resources.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will know all about building strong relationships with the Client, while tracking projects to the highest standard possible. You will need to be able to communicate exceptionally well with both technical and non-technical people to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The work will involve supporting the other teams of the studio by overseeing the administration and completion of projects from definition to delivery – while looking after ongoing relationships, adding value to your clients and the team.
You will also be responsible for refining our existing processes, scheduling our global team and bringing your experience to bear on the tools we use everyday to ensure projects run efficiently and on time.
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who can grow and drive our clients’ and our own business forward. If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next exciting challenge, then please do get in touch.
• Overseeing and managing projects
• Guarding timelines and processes
• Responsible for project profitability and success
• Delivering projects within given timeframes
• Creating status reports
• Status calls with client and partners
• Meeting deadlines
• Growing client relationships
• Growing accounts
• Servicing clients
• Scheduling in team resources
• Managing the team
• Raising invoices
• Following up with clients for outstanding payments
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations
• 3+ years experience in more than one digital field
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Wide knowledge of digital marketing fields and processes
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A methodical approach to work
• An enthusiastic and proactive approach
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• A strong understanding of our industry
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/careers-at-crowd/market-research-marketing/