Bowen is looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join their in-house team.
Location: New York / USA
Position: UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our in-house team. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience working on a variety of custom projects, a true passion for building great websites, and work well in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will provide well-structured and well-documented code and communicate effectively with other members of the development team. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to learn new emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions.
• 3+ years experience in visual user interface design
• Self-motivated, proactive and action-based
• Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs
• An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and UXpin
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
• Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
• Passion for outstanding, modern design
• Experience mentoring or managing other UI designers is a plus
Job Application Link: https://www.bowenmedia.com/careers