Croud is a global, full-service digital marketing partner. Through a seamless combination of data, technology and creativity, our teams drive business performance and long-term growth for ambitious brands
Our Global Analytics department was newly assembled and structured in June 2023. In a short time the team has already proven to be a key differentiator; delivering industry-leading, high-value services that create measurable business impact for our clients.
As a team with various different capabilities, Global Analytics services approximately 40 different clients. The Director, Global Analytics will have a primary focus on our biggest US clients. These clients are among the biggest and most important for the Croud Group.
As Director, Global Analytics, the role represents the breadth of the team’s services to its clients. Whether indirectly or directly all five sub-teams and their services may be delivering for a single client simultaneously: Intel & Automation, Activation, Analysis & Visualization, Data Science and Software Sales & Support.
In fulfilling the responsibilities outlined below, the role will consult with our clients, and simultaneously with our internal cross departmental teams.
- Client satisfaction and growth of each account. Manage our clients so as to guarantee their satisfaction with our delivery. Keep each client on a trajectory of revenue growth, given the undeniable impact of the work we deliver
- Our clients’ understanding of the value of our work. Use the combination of your own expert technical understanding and your exceptional communication skills to present and continually remind clients of the value of our work
- The unified representation of our work to our clients. Collate and organize our ideas and plans, and the reporting of our delivery, and simplify their description. Continually place our internal teams’ delivery and impact in the context of the client’s business
- Our clients’ focus and priorities, in line with the Modern Analytics Maturity Model. Through expert consultancy, ensure that our clients’ requirements – and therefore our teams’ work – remain focused on the work that will deliver the greatest impact. Do so with constant reference to the Modern Analytics Maturity Model
- Support for teams in managing our commercial proposition to our clients. Use your success in ensuring client satisfaction and our clients’ understanding of the value of our work: support our Heads of each team in Global Analytics – whether directly or indirectly – in the conversations we have with clients about mutually-beneficial commercial agreements
- Representation of client priorities, including their business context, to our teams. Use your success in focusing clients’ priorities and requirements: support our Heads of each team in Global Analytics in representing client priorities and requirements to our internal teams; and in ensuring that our own work remains centered on client priorities and requirements, and delivering to them with efficiency
- You’re a highly-experienced player in digital advertising, adtech and analytics teams. You can hold technical conversations in depth with developers, engineers and data scientists
- You’re able to adopt an owner mindset. You will take responsibility for your role in Global Analytics like it’s your own consultancy business. The difficult decisions are yours to take, the lessons are yours to learn. The profit is yours to make
- You’re an exceptional communicator. You can edit and refine even the most complex ideas and descriptions, and produce exactly the messages and narratives that work for your audience and stakeholders
- Your ability to translate between simplicity and technical complexity will extend to the technologies specified among the points that follow
- You’re familiar with the resources and services available on Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS and Microsoft Azure. These will include in particular those for data warehousing, data transformation and the activation of Machine Learning models
- You’re very familiar with the Google Marketing Platform adtech stack, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You’ll be familiar with server-side tagging and tracking, and with the potential in Customer Data Platforms, broadly
- You can confidently discuss the issues and solutions relating to privacy in adtech, and you can sell the potential impact in first-party data activation and methods for measuring marketing investment’s incremental uplift. Crucially will be able to fix these conversations firmly on their business impact, and the Modern Analytics Maturity Model
- You understand risk and best practice relating to security, InfoSec and Data Protection.
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Sales Commission
- 20 days vacation a year + 12 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Annual performance bonus
- 401K Plan after 3 Months (Match up to 2% of your contributions at 100%)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy (Hybrid 3x a week in office)
Salary Range for this position is $140,000 – $160,000 per year (DOE).
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on; among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Department: Global Analytics
Locations: New York
Remote status: Hybrid – Remote
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/#jobs
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.