Amsive is a data-driven performance marketing agency that enhances marketing ROI through innovative customer acquisition and engagement solutions. As a full-service agency, Amsive enables growth by leveraging digital and direct-native expertise, with dedicated teams shaping powerful strategies, creative executions, with direct and digital solutions, including SEO, paid search, media, and performance measurement.
At Amsive, our people are our first priority. With approximately 1,000 hybrid employees across 6 regional offices, we bring together the brightest minds in direct and digital marketing to challenge the status quo as a new kind of agency. With a focus on collaboration and innovation, we deliver measurable results and drive growth for our clients while providing a supportive environment where you can focus on your career growth. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
*This is a Remote role. New York, NY & Nashville, TN Preferred* Our offices are located at 915 Broadway, Suite 501 New York, NY 10010 & 414 Union Str. Suite 1900 Nashville TN 37219.
What We Are Looking For:
The candidate will work on direct response, lead generation and e-commerce accounts in multiple verticals. The position reports to the group Manager and may help to oversee supporting interns.
Day to day tasks may include campaign creation, keyword/audience development, ad copy creation, persona development, strategy development, tactic selection, and assisting the digital media strategist with the launch and optimization tactics necessary to meet campaign performance goals.
The successful candidate will contribute to Amsive’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference/webinar summaries. The candidate may also update our clients and agency partners on the success of active campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing:
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below. This is not an inclusive list as this area of marketing is under continuous development.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conducting and reviewing keyword, audience, & bid research and management; monitoring budgets for all active client campaigns
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences/search queries/etc.
- Thinking of tests that have the potential to move the needle, and overseeing the implementation, tracking, and reporting on those tests
- Text ad copy writing and social ad creation; overseeing the development of display ads
- Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with the analytics team to build new reports as necessary
- Controlling quality: ensuring all ads, budgets, settings, etc are correct for each client
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, sharing knowledge to team members
- Contributing proactively to corporate initiatives, process changes, and other duties as needed
- Doing what it takes to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Candidates must have 2-4 years experience dedicated to managing digital advertising campaigns
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with 3rd party SEM management software and Analytics Tools (Marin, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, etc.) preferred
- Ability to own projects – making sure they get done correctly and on-time
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of any data anomalies you spot
- Ability to build ad campaigns in various user interfaces and editing tools
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why”
- The ability to calculate bids based on potential ROI
- Excellent attention to detail (we repeated this on purpose) and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team
Nice To Haves:
- Strong experience with programmatic and social advertising
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Mathematics or economics background a plus
- Understanding of testing principles and a disciplined approach to testing
- Ability to understand the needs and desires of our clients’ customers
What Our Team Members Bring To Our Work Environment:
- Strategic thinking
- Love of Grammar
- Love of Spreadsheets
- Hard work ethic
- Ability to Figure It Out
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge Sharing
- Attention to Detail
- Passionate, energetic
- Fun, Outgoing
- Simply Being An Incredible Person
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Job Application Link: https://www.amsive.com/careers/#open
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.