Ready to join one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country? You’ve arrived at the right place!
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, Ghostery, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, and many others. We are based out of New York City and support startups and scaleups around the globe.
We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Paid Social (FB/IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok) expert who has managed at least 7 figures in ad spend throughout their career. If you have experience managing spend for a D2C brand or B2B SaaS product, that’s a major plus. You also must have demonstrated experience working with creative, product, & content teams as well to ensure you’ve launched holistic paid social campaigns that encompass a full funnel marketing approach to acquiring & retaining customers.
You Will Get To:
- Provide strategic insight on emerging trends and industry developments as they impact the social media landscape
- Launch ad campaigns across paid social for many clients
- Become an expert on our clients’ brands and goals and develop creative solutions that boost the brand’s reputation and conversions
- Have a deep understanding of our client’s products and competitors so you can launch the most effective ad campaigns that have high engagement
- Liaison with the branding/creative team to ensure all ad assets (static imagery & video) and ad copy are on par with the client’s brand guidelines
- Present weekly reporting on campaign performance, highlight what’s worked, new experiments to run, etc.
- Act as an advisor to guide a client on improving their bottom of funnel performance to lower a client’s overall CAC and improve LTV
- Staying on top of client communication + demonstrate strong project management skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing ad spend across FB & Instagram. If you have experience managing ad spend across other paid social channels, that’s a major plus
- Spent at least 7 figures in ad spend ($1 million – $10 million minimum) across your career. The more experience you have on spending (and spending efficiently, the better)
- Deep knowledge liasoning with product to set up events on different ad platforms as well as ensuring all the events are setup properly and firing at the appropriate places (having experience with marketing attribution platforms such as rockerbox, appsflyer, etc is a major plus)
- You must have experience working with the branding/creative team to produce high quality ad assets that have proven to capture an audience’s attention and is on par with the branding guidelines
- You must have experience with walking through a reporting structure to communicate/display ad performance across different platforms and report on on-going experiments that need to be tested
- You must be highly analytical and obsessed with achieving client KPIs
- Expertise with the intersection of paid, owned and earned media in social campaign orchestration
- Passionate about the social media landscape, and can demonstrate thought leadership in the space
- Premium Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with Match
- One Medical
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
- Remote Work Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Retreat
- Home Office Allowance
- Learning Budget
- GymPass – Company Sponsored Gym Discounts at Most Major Local and National Gyms
Compensation: $65,000 – $90,000
Job Application Link: https://nogood.io/careers/#team
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.