We are looking for a Designer to join our growing creative team in NY.
The 1000heads Creative team is a proud, powerful collective of social copy and design obsessives, experts managing creative output. You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Accounts, Insights, to Paid Media, to Strategy to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients.
You love all things design and you sweat the details. You’re as comfortable animating as you are talking about why Papyrus is a travesty. You love the challenge of coming up with and executing the best creative solution for any given problem, and you have no hang-ups about collaborating with senior staff on a design-savvy team to produce engaging content according to a variety of briefs.
You’ll be expected to explore and start mastering a strong point of view in design and be able to explain your choices to other people on your team (and to the client). Your daily tasks will include social asset creation from start to finish, animation, video editing, presentation layout, concept mockups, and photo editing.
You get the technical stuff (design best practices, new techniques, and new platforms). You get the non-technical stuff (people and what drives them, no matter who they may be). Sound like you? We’re just a contact away.
- Understand project requirements and concepts across a variety of mediums (e.g. responsive design, motion design, social assets of various shapes and sizes)
- Use various techniques to create drafts, storyboards and wireframes
- Produce final design solutions for all media (e.g. logos, social assets, interfaces, websites and app designs) and presentations which best communicate work
- Offer input into creative brainstorms and share ideas during team meetings
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback, using it to improve work while working autonomously to execute vision
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Learn skills to support specialized tasks and evolving landscape of digital media
- 2+ years experience with a knowledge of industry tools
- Experience with design software and editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects)
- Skilled with PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong motion design skills
- Strong understanding of visual elements (layout, typography, hierarchy and composition)
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Highly creative with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency in quality regardless of project size
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Great benefits offerings including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter Benefits, Life Insurance and 401K, just to name a few
- Generous time-off package, including the last week of the year off
- Wellness & Development stipends
- Flexible working environment
- Plus, much more!
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world. We deliver social & influencer campaigns to our US roster, which includes; Google, Arm, Thomas English Muffins, Snapchat, Caviar, Noom & OPI.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Job Application Link: https://1000heads.com/careers/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.