We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Account team in New York.
The 1000heads Account team is a proud, powerful collective of Social Media obsessives, experts managing clients relationships. You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Creative, Insights, to Design, to Strategy to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, solution-oriented account manager with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Playing equally significant internal and external roles, the successful candidate will join as an integral member of this high-profile team and will balance priorities cross-department to deliver high quality work.
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients’ brand(s), category and customers
- Monitoring and understanding your clients’ markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Working with Project Managers to develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensuring they are signed off by Account Director and the client before work proceeds
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
- Assisting with the production of client reviews with senior clients
- Overseeing and owning the overall quality of the final deliverables on projects that you manage
- Ensuring your Account Director and / or Creative Director signs off all briefs and attends important project meetings
- Maintaining a central file of essential client information
- Bachelor Degree
- Influencer experience
- 3-4 years account handling or client facing project management experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years with a specific focus working with social influencers or managing campaigns that have a social influencer component
- An understanding of digital, social media and word of mouth is essential; how it works and the extent to which consumer conversation impacts major brands
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- The ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Must have strong listening skills
- Have an understanding of social media & digital and its impact on brand.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A growth marketing superstar with 5+ years of proven experience in digital, performance marketing & product growth (experience in D2C or B2B Saas is a major plus)
- Have owned full acquisition, demand, or lead generation funnel and reported back on performance
- Strong experience with top-of-funnel and bottom of funnel (required to have experience in both)
- Experience in owning 3rd party relationships and presenting results to business partners at all levels
- Able to lead marketing campaigns end-to-end, own successes and learnings, and report back on strategic growth metrics
- Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump into Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Data Visualization Platforms (such as Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, etc) or even Excel and communicate a story with sound data
- Have excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Have proven experience and a solid track record in managing Facebook Ads and Google Ads (must have managed big budgets)
- Strong Project Management background is a major requirement
- Marketing automation experience with Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- Curious and always learning
- Exceptional storyteller
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world including Google, Intel, Diageo, Lenovo, Ancestry, Isuzu and UNIQLO. 1000heads has offices around the world in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Dubai, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Job Application Link: https://1000heads.com/careers/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.