Croud is a global, full-service digital marketing partner. Through a seamless combination of data, technology and creativity, our teams drive business performance and long-term growth for ambitious brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketeer with strong paid search experience, to join the New York Biddable team of our fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency.
Located in the heart of Soho, our New York office is home to a group of highly-skilled digital experts, passionate about driving innovation and delivering great work for clients. With a rapidly expanding team and client portfolio, Croud offers hands-on experience working with some of the world’s leading brands across every industry sector.
Find out more about Croud here!
This is a client-facing, front-line management role for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking leader who is passionate about digital marketing and specifically paid search.
The successful candidate will demonstrate account and channel leadership, strive for repeatable success and have a desire to question everything in pursuit of operational and client service excellence. They will be expected to provide bold and confident recommendations and sound leadership, backed by innovative flair and analytical experience.
The ideal candidate will work in Paid Search primarily, planning, creating, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Apple Search Ads and other biddable digital media platforms.
As a Senior Account Manager, the ideal candidate will have a responsibility to manage and mentor account managers and associates, autonomously lead client relationships, provide deep search expertise, and contribute to department and channel best practices.
- Plan, create, manage, optimize, and forecast Google/Bing Ads accounts, including Search, Shopping (Performance Max), YouTube, Discovery (Demand Gen), and Display campaigns
- Execute and oversee paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting
- Establish strategies to deliver results against client goals and KPIs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Croud products to existing clients
- Create and deliver flawless client-facing reports, based on accurate data and insightful analysis
- Develop and deliver account development plans or roadmaps based on client campaign briefs or on client KPIs
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Biddable Media and cross-channel teams to develop insightful, successful media strategies for clients
- Manage and develop team members including task delegation, training coordination, ad hoc constructive feedback, and Croud’s career development framework process
- At least 4 years experience in digital marketing, demonstrating deep experience and knowledge in digital account management with a track record of exceeding performance goals against sales-related KPIs (purchases, subscribers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of navigating and using Google Analytics
- Certified to at a minimum of AdWords Advanced Search and Shopping
- Proven problem solver who can manage a team, clients, and projects to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business admin, or related major a plus
- Experience with paid social media, programmatic or other channels is beneficial
- Enjoy and understand working with data especially via Microsoft Excel
- Polished presenter and storyteller possessing the ability to quickly build confidence
- A team player who is invested in team development, well-being, and growth as well as client success
Every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Sales Commission
- 20 days vacation a year + 12 public holidays
- Full Paid Medical Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Annual performance bonus
- 401K Plan after 3 Months (Match up to 2% of your contributions at 100%)
- Gym Membership contributions (Classpass)
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks, soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Quarterly team offsites / Regular socials
- Free Citibike membership
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Agile working policy (Hybrid 3x a week in office)
Salary Range for this position is $100,000 – $110,000 per year (DOE).
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on; among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Locations: New York
Remote status: Hybrid – Remote
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/#jobs
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.