User Experience Designer
Blenderbox is looking for a User Experience Designer to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: User Experience Designer
Blenderbox is currently looking to add a User Experience Designer to our team! This position is full-time and onsite at our office in Brooklyn, NY.
We’re an award-winning agency of interactive designers, developers and strategists in Brooklyn, NY, who love to ask questions, experiment and explore new ways of doing things. Our work scales from local to global, and we specialize in creating digital experiences, solutions, and tools for mission-driven organizations, cultural institutions, and non-profits. We love collaborating with our clients and partners, and strive to create things that have a positive impact on the world.
• At least 2 years working professionally in UX
• Ability to communicate design decisions clearly and effectively
• Proven experience translating goals, objectives, and data into digital experiences
• Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and storyboards
• Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations
• Ability to iterate your work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback
• Ability to take initiative and have a point of view that is reflective of UX best practices grounded in research
• Experience working directly with clients and stakeholders
• Ability to give and receive feedback on creative deliverables
• Exposure to tools such as OmniGraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, Proto.io, Sketch, and InVision
• Ability to collaborate in cross-departmental teams
• Summer Fridays
• Annual company outing, holiday party and other company events
• Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, and paid vacation
• A light-hearted, supportive group of coworkers!
A team of designers, developers, and strategists that build your most compelling digital window to the world.
26 Dobbin Street, Brooklyn NY, 11222