Senior Product Manager
Beyond is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Product Manager
You have ideas. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs ideas.
This Senior Product Manager will play a senior role within project teams, helping to build strategies and guide teams to deliver the highest value work for our clients. This is a highly independent role, requiring demonstrated experience as a consultant and advisor to senior-level clients as well as experience with directing product builds using user stories and other product documentation.
Beyond is a highly collaborative organization and Product Managers are expected to be key facilitators in that collaboration both externally with clients and internally – helping teams find and maintain focus in order to deliver maximum value in their work. You will be working with all disciplines – project management, design, strategy and development and you must have experience working with the full range of disciplines to be successful in this role.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Senior Product Manager at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving to all you do
• Moderate structured workshops, ideations, and other collaborative worksessions to get the most value out of a team
• Work with clients to understand their businesses, organizations and personal interests and challenges in order to recommend direction and areas of opportunity
• Help gather insights and interpret them into opportunities and challenges for the team to address
• Use a variety of techniques to prioritize objectives in order to build product roadmaps and sprint plans
• Author and manage user stories, epics, goals and KPIs for a given product so that teams have all the information they need to be successful, using tools like Jira Agile, ProdPad, LeanKit
• Work with designers to ideate and sketch solutions that meet user needs
• Work with developers to understand opportunities and challenges so the team can make the best decisions on what to build when
• Partner with project managers to map sprints and roadmaps to timelines and make recommendations on team needs based on skills or experience
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=new-york