Paid Social Manager
Wpromote is looking for a Paid Social Manager to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Paid Social Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries.
Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Forever 21, Marriott, Wienerschnitzel, or Papyrus you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Will Be:
• Formulating paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
• Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
• Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-today client communication
• Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
• Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
• Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
You Must Have :
• 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
• Two or four year degree in communications or related discipline
• Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
• Familiarity with Google Analytics
• Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
• Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
• Solid Knowledge with with MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
• Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
• Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
• Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20181004211651_EWYBXXRE0HWSUVZO
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
246 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001