Manager, Strategy & Analysis
DigitasLBi are looking for a Strategy & Analysis Manager to join their NYC office.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Manager, Strategy & Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, we’re looking for a superstar Manager who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results. As a Strategy & Analysis Manager, you’ll inspire teams to develop new paths for growth, while driving strategic thinking and economic insight across client engagements.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing client budgets and programs through disciplined analysis for the best possible ROI and collaborating with other capabilities to build effective client strategies
- Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
- Maintaining functional expertise in areas like database marketing, integrated channel marketing, analytic tools and techniques, and other infrastructure
- Offering direction and guidance to Analysts and Senior Analysts on all aspects of client deliverables
- Tracking marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- Developing smart and compelling client presentations
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for a stellar Manager who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) and, ideally, a Master’s degree
- 5–7 or more years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting, with proven experience managing teams and projects
- Strong project management and communication skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, and ROI
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and proficiency in analytical tools such as SAS and SQL
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age.
355 Park Avenue South New York, NY, 10010, USA