Full Stack Developer
The Charles is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their office in New York.
Employer: The Charles
Location: New York / USA
Position: Full Stack Developer
Enjoy building interactive digital properties and pushing the capabilities of current technologies? The Charles is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the Development team in the New York office.
Along with all the skills required (listed below) the ideal candidate will be expected to display amazing communication skills with other developers as well as designers, project managers, directors and interns. Your extensive experience with building small and large websites, independently and as part of a team should show through your work.
You are obsessed with details and website performance on all levels, including desktop, tablets and mobile iterations, and eager to suggest fixes to improve loading times for users of all internet speeds.
You are also extremely comfortable expressing UX feedback, ideas and solutions to the design and development team in a clear and concise manner.
Applicant must currently be residing in The United States.
• Demonstrated proficiency in PHP
• Proficiency with at least 1 of following programming languages – Java, Python, Ruby, C++, C#, ASP, Shell scripts
• Knowledge of OOP design patterns and when to use them
• Expertise in writing testable, efficient, object-oriented code
• Proficiency with the use of databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and nosql database(mongoDB and couchDB)
• Experience with open source platform (Magento, WordPress, CraftCMS, Expression Engine)
• Experience with CI/CD workflows
• Experience with frontend preprocessing tools like Grunt/Gulp
• Familiar with Agile development methodologies
• Version control systems and methodologie
• Knowledge of optimization, caching, and scaling techniques
Good to have:
• Proficiency with Java, Python, C# or shell scripting
• Experience with Oracle DB 10g+ or MSSQL
• Experience with AWS or other VPS
• Experience with CDN(Akamai, Cloudfront)
• Experience with mobile application programming including hybrid applications
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-charles/jobs/