Digital Advertising Specialist
Path Interactive is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join their office in New York.
Employer: Path Interactive
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Advertising Specialist
Path Interactive, Inc., an NYC-based digital agency, is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist with experience in paid search (SEM/PPC), display, and/or social advertising.
The candidate will work on direct response, lead generation and ecommerce accounts in multiple verticals. The position reports to the group senior strategist, and helps to oversee supporting interns.
Day to day tasks may include data reporting, campaign creation, keyword/audience list development, persona development, ad copy creation, and assisting the digital media strategist with the launch and optimization tactics necessary to meet campaign performance goals.
The successful candidate will contribute to Path Interactive’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference/webinar summaries, as well as maintaining constant communications with our clients and agency partners on the success of active campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below. This is not an inclusive list as this area of marketing is under continuous development.
Responsibilities will include:
• Keyword, audience, & bid research and management; monitoring budgets for all active client campaigns
• Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences, search queries, etc
• Thinking of tests that have the potential to move the needle, and implementing, tracking, and reporting on those tests
• Text ad copywriting and social ad creation; overseeing the development of display ads
• Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports; working with the analytics team to build new reports as necessary
• Controlling quality: ensuring all ads, budgets, settings, etc are correct for each client
• Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, sharing knowledge to team members
• Contributing proactively to corporate initiatives, process changes, and other duties as needed
• Doing what it takes to ensure targets are met or exceeded
Who we’re looking for:
• Minimum of one year managing digital advertising campaigns full time. Preference is given to candidates with paid search expertise
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Knowledge of display, social ads, and Google Shopping campaigns is preferred
• Experience with 3rd party SEM management software and Analytics Tools (Marin, Google Analytics, Omniture) preferred
• Ability to own projects – making sure they get done correctly and on-time
• An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of any data anomalies you spot
• Ability to build ad campaigns in various user interfaces and editing tools
• Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the “what,” but the “why”
• The ability to calculate bids based on potential ROI
• Excellent attention to detail (we repeated this on purpose) and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
• Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team
Nice to haves:
• Professional certification in Google Adwords
• Strong experience with display and social advertising
• Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• Foreign language skills a plus
• Mathematics or economics background a plus
• Understanding of testing principles and a disciplined approach to testing
What our team members bring to our environment:
• Strategic thinking
• Hard work ethic
• Process and deadline driven
• Team Player
• Problem Solver/Solution Seeker
• Knowledge Sharing
• Attention to Detail
• Passionate, energetic
• Fun, Outgoing
Who are we:
Path Interactive (www.pathinteractive.com) is a highly dynamic digital media marketing company, bringing a unique approach to paid and earned media services. Our cutting-edge technology and advertising expertise provide our clients with maximum return on investment from both national and geographically-targeted digital advertising programs. Our team includes a mix of digital media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients.
Path Interactive is a unique organization experiencing high growth, and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in online marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.
Candidate must provide a resume that demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge and skills required for this position. Compensation for this position will be based on experience.
This is an on-site position located in New York, NY.
Job Application Link: https://www.pathinteractive.com/about/careers/all