Associate Experience Designer
Beyond is looking for an Associate Experience Designer to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Associate Experience Designer
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
Beyond is on the lookout for an Associate Experience Designer with 1-3 years of experience in UX to play an integral role in our product development and user research processes. At Beyond, Experience Design is at the core of everything we do, whether it involves identifying gaps in the market for new products to fill, helping early-stage initiatives find their product-market fit, or continuously optimizing existing efforts.
The Associate Experience Designer will help internal product teams and external clients by defining and enhancing our clients’ digital experience while seamlessly supporting the interactions our clients’ users have within the digital ecosystem.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be an Associate Experience Designer at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving and design thinking to all you do
• Receive mentorship and learn from seasoned designers
• Help define products, services and experiences from end-to-end: from research and concepting to optimization in the market
• Design and lead user research and/or behavioral research: Research could include field studies, user interviews, focus group sessions, customer surveys, usability tests and other user-centered design methodologies.
• Create visual concepts and wireframes (in either Figma or Sketch) and collaborate closely with Visual Designers
• Rapidly prototype your ideas (using InVision, FramerX, Principle, Figma, etc)
• Learn how to manage stakeholders and client relationships, as well as how to communicate effectively with executive audiences
• Work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Create compelling presentations and present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=new-york