Path Interactive is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their office in New York.
Employer: Path Interactive
Location: New York / USA
Position: Account Coordinator
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator with a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be both “right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical), able to synthesize actionable digital media, social, and/or SEO strategies grounded in data. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player who can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
The Account Coordinator will report to an Account Supervisor and work daily across all agency channels to support client campaign initiatives, including planning, managing, and in some cases helping to executing agency best practice strategies for clients.
• Assist in facilitating client campaign initiatives across all agency channels to support marketing teams, under direction of Account Supervisor
• Act as a main point of contact and liaison between select clients and the internal marketing team(s)
• Create deliverables and aid in presentations with Account Supervisor and ensure high quality, polished final products
• Help oversee efficient implementation of marketing project goals while meeting scope guidelines
• Provide analysis and optimization opportunities to internal marketing team(s) to improve campaign performance
• Assist in account acquisition or upsell opportunities
• Stay up to date on current digital marketing, SEO and social industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Path Interactive team
• Bachelors or advanced degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or a related area
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Highly organized with strong project management skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
• Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• Experience using industry search and digital marketing tools and platforms is a plus (Google • Search Console, Conductor Searchlight, SEMRush, etc.)
Unlimited Vacations: An unlimited vacation policy, supporting a healthy work-life balance.
Great Benefits: Great health and dental benefits, even a matching 401k plan.
Path Fit: Weekly sponsored fitess activities including cycling, boxing, yoga and more.
Plus More: A rotating beer keg on tap for happy hour and Mortal Kombat. Enough said.
Job Application Link: https://www.pathinteractive.com/about/careers/all